'I don't need to answer to you.'

'But I'm not asking you to, because I know it's not true, so why don't you care about what they're saying about you?' He seems genuinely confused and you could laugh if you weren't so tired.

'I can't do anything to change it so what's the point getting upset over it?' Is your simple answer.

'But it's putting you in danger, the police will be looking for you'.

'Jungkook, It will die down after a while, I know how the police work, besides I'm only a petty case on their long list of 'People To Catch'... and I'm really good at avoiding them,' you add as an afterthought as if it's no big deal.

Jungkook grits his teeth at your casualness, 'The more I speak to you the more confused I get, every answer only creates ten more questions. God, it's frustrating.'

You take pity on the handsome and oh so serious boy sitting in front of you. After all the burger was damn good.

'Okay detective, three questions, make them good.'

He looks at you surprised and you bite the inside of your cheeks as his mouth comically opens twice but no sound comes out.

'Three questions?' He asks.

'Yes, do you need me to explain what a question is too?' Jungkook's not so amused gaze makes your muscles squeeze and you resolutely don't let your mind wander to visions of his dark gaze looking somewhere else... nope.

'Okay, let me think, and you'll answer anything?'

You go to say yes when he yells into the night, 'Wait! That wasn't a question don't answer it.'

Laughing for real now you let him continue.

'How old are you?'

Really? That's what he wants to know? Clearly seeing your look he adds, 'I've got two more still, I just want to know'.

'Well then, twenty'. Same as him you know.

'What happened at the airport?'

Whoop, there it is, straight in, not even bothering to discuss the previous answer. He obviously has a lot of questions ready, you think of how to word an answer.

'I can't answer that in one night, too much to say,' that would have to do, take it or leave in Jungkook, and he looks like he wants to argue but wisely he doesn't and carries on with a new question.

'Why are you being listed as a criminal when you're not?'

'Because the media channels are run by my boss- technically now my ex-boss.' You say the last bit with a strong derision and your mouth naturally sneers at the thought of him. Now in the position you were in earlier Jungkook tries not to get distracted by your devilish look and dangerously tempting aura.

He seems to struggle for a second until he looks at you with intense thought.

'Who's your boss?' He asks virtually like a challenge as if he knows you can't answer it, but just maybe he can goad you into answering with that note of challenge in his voice.

Too bad it doesn't work.

'I won't answer that, don't ask me again.' You say with a note of finality.

'Okay.' Jungkook agrees, 'But,' here it comes, 'your other answer told me enough... let me help you'. Jungkook offers without a second care, and the fact that he doesn't even know you is all you can think about. Suddenly you don't feel like talking any longer.

Avoiding having to answer, you argue back, 'I don't even know you.'

'Hi, I'm Jungkook.'

You glare at him, muttering 'Stupid.'