Reaching out at his distraught body, ran my hand through his messy hair several times before settling in his forehead.

Unsettling visions of the past flashed through my mind as I sorted through Taehyung's thoughts. At the brink of Taehyung's nightmare I managed to create something a lot more beautiful and satisfying. If only that would've been real. After seeing that rare boxed shape smile cross his face I knew my job was done.

My eyes shot open and I blinked a couple of times, trying to dismiss the world of fantasy I created. A strange over sense of darkness had the hairs on the back of neck standing up. Turning around quickly, I was met with a horrifying sight before a pair of hands grasped my ankles and knocked me down, dragging me out of the room and away from Taehyung.

Taehyung's pov.

Jungkook are you feeling okay? Jungkook, I feel like- No. Jungkook there's something wrong with you and I want to know what it is.

Ugh. I slapped my forehead, wracking my brain on how I'd go about the situation. I didn't want to sound clingy or weird and with Jungkook's mood now in days you never know what could set him off.

The sound of my heels clicked against the marble floors as I paced at Jungkook's door. And the gold embroidered into my shoes hadn't helped with the noise either.

My brother had taken reign of the kingdom two months ago and with so many changes going around me I needed someone to vent to, I needed a friend.

Sadly, Jungkook had been putting distance between the both of us. And I decided to just let time sporadically tangle our bonded strings together once again. Yes I mean tangle. Our lines of fate weren't necessarily neatly tied together in a neat little bow, it was more like a beautifully crafted knot formed by pity, anger, and despair but we were comfortable with that, for a while anyway.

"Jungkook." I finally called out, knocking on his door.

When I heard no reply I decided to enter on my own accord.

Jungkook's room was plain. It hadn't been any different than any other servants quarters. To anyone else it wouldn't have been so odd but to me it was.

I wasn't allowed to room with Jungkook no matter how hard I tried it was always reported to my father. I was even hit and threatened to have Jungkook taken away if I got too close with someone of lower rank. So I resorted to filling his room with luxuries such as jewelry and silk, trying to make him as comfortable as possible.

Taking small steps, I call out Jungkook's name once again but it was empty. He wasn't here. An ache trembled throughout my chest.

"Guards!" I yelled as loudly as I could.

A group of six that lingered by appeared at once, asking if I was okay.

"Where's Jungkook?" I said while looking at them, showing my authority as I did so.

They all exchanged looks, shaking their heads before one decided to speak up. "I saw him out by the Kings floor, he was with a woman. I just assumed he was getting formal permission for her hand."

The all too familiar feeling began to boil in my veins, a horrid feeling that left a bitter taste in my mouth. Jealousy and anguish. I was shocked to say the least.

I didn't expect him to leave me so quickly and forget about me as if I was nothing, as if I hadn't saved his life.

I couldn't come to accept the fact that I was alone once again. I can't let this happen.

I barged past the armored men and hurried back to my quarters, located near the kings. My legs moved swiftly as I neared the my destination.

"Jungkook stop this!" The familiar tone of my elder brother sounded from his room. The guards that once stood at its sides were now strewn across the floor, still and lifeless.

My eyebrows knit in confusion and against the rules, I pushed open the heavy doors with as much strength as I could muster.

I'm my line of vision stood a site that could only be described as my worst nightmare. What was he doing? How could he do something like this? There was no denying the crimson color staining his hands, the terrified look my brother casted to him, or the cold conflicting gaze he shot at me.

Then without warning the scenery before slowly began to disintegrate. A trail of black smoke swallowed up the scene in front of me and replaced it with the present.

Jungkook sat on the sofa along with Jimin and Hoseok. Namjoon sat on a beanbag as well while Jin and I shared a love seat. All of us laughed about the days events and told jokes. And even though it wasn't perfect it didn't matter because we were all together.

I wish it had lasted though because moments later I all disappeared and I was met with a strange site, one that was coming from someone else's eyes. Jungkook's. The face of Y/N's grandmother briefly flashed before me before it all went black again. But there was something I couldn't shake. The characteristics of her face was terrifying, dark circles clung at the skin under her eyes and various discoloration littered her face.

What's going on? Why can't I wake up?

❤️❤️❤️😬