19

(light smut)

CHAPTER 19.

Back in Sheffield, Alex returned to school, feeling stronger. Alexa asked him how he was, as well as Jamie, Matt and Nick telling him what happened whilst he was gone for a few days.

Everything felt as normal as ever. Miles and Alex openly walked around the school with their fingers laced together, earning a few looks. They didn't care, because they were in love. And that's all that mattered to the two young boys.

Weeks passed. Everything was perfect. Alex had a perfect boyfriend and a perfect group of friends.

Half term started. Mock exams were over with. There were sighs of relief.

Most people were excited for the summer holidays to start because of the time away from school. But not Alex. Alex preferred to be excited because it meant more time being spent with Miles.

And maybe an opportunity to do their unfinished business.

It took a simple message: 'My parents are out.' In ten minutes, Miles was over and undressed in Alex's room, hovering above the boy who laid there in his boxers. Miles laid harsh kisses on his neck, lowering down to his chest, stomach, closer to the abdomen.

Miles looped his finger around the elastic waistband on Alex's boxers, still kissing him all over his torso. Alex had his legs wrapped around Miles's hips, which had slowly moved to just being his feet hanging there.

Alex didn't expect Miles to get more dominant in bed. Alex looked to the ceiling and groaned as Miles rocked on top of him. After pulling Alex's boxers down to his ankles, Alex expected Miles to come back and kiss him, but instead he felt cold where Miles had once sat, and was now feeling that strange feeling he yearned for down below.

His mouth agape, Alex looked down at the top of his boyfriend's head. He was sweating and moaning, completely naked in his bed where he'd once fantasised about this happening. The noises from Alex's mouth turned Miles on, as he pressed his hands against Alex's thighs for support. Miles pulled himself away from below Alex's waistline, wiping his lips with the back of his hand. He smirked at the boy below him, before grabbing his sides and flipping him over. Alex looked over his shoulder and watched Miles get prepared. Once set up, Miles entwined his fingers with Alex's, placing his other hand on his hip.

After minutes of groans and fast breathing, Miles collapsed beside Alex. The two boys were sweating and breathing heavily. Pulling the cover over the two of them, Miles wrapped his arms around Alex's waist and repeatedly kissed his shoulder and neck.

"Mi?" Alex asked, his throat hoarse.

"Mm?" Miles responded, busy kissing the boy's back.

"That was...that was..." Alex was lost for words.

"Breathtaking?"

Alex could practically feel Miles smirk against his spine. The boy giggled and turned to face him. "Yeah. Exactly that."

After moments of taking in the other's scent and holding each other, Alex brought something up that was on his mind.

"Mi, do you remember when you promised you wouldn't leave me?"

"Yeah. I haven't broken that promise, and I don't intend to." Miles grinned, giving Alex a soft kiss.

"Did you really mean it?"

"Of course I did. You're the best I've ever had. Don't worry about that, okay, babe? Come on, let's have a clean up."

Miles pulled Alex out of bed, picking him up and carrying him to the bathroom, making his boyfriend giggle again.

Miles ran a bath, and let Alex get in first. Then, Miles sat down and leaned against the end of the bath, Alex laying against him. Warm water surrounding them both, Miles ran his fingers through Alex's tangled, messy and sweaty hair. Calm. Peaceful.

The two boys wished they could spend every moment like this together. It was one thing being madly in love. But being madly in love with each other felt special and unique to all other kinds of love.

"Al?" Miles spoke all of a sudden.

"Yeah, Mi?"

"I'm going to Greece in two days. I'm spending the rest of the week there but I come back on Saturday." Miles explained sadly.

"That ruins all my plans then." Alex sighed.

Miles kissed Alex's temple. "I promise I'll make it up to you."

_____________

A/N: kind of a filler chapter but the chapters will get a tad longer and the plot will start thickening soon