12

CHAPTER 12.

Alex's heart started thumping hard

Alex's heart started thumping hard. This wasn't normal. Miles didn't love him, surely. "Wh-What? N-No, I thought you weren't-"

"So did I. I was so scared after we kissed that I had to stop. I didn't know I wanted to do that, but something inside my head told me to kiss you, and I did. And I didn't want to stop. But I just had to."

Alex was shuffling closer to Miles, as he held his trembling hands tightly.

"When I got home, I couldn't stop thinking about you. And, um, I'll be completely honest...I thought about fucking you. And those thoughts just erupted and I knew I had some sort of attraction to you. I came to the conclusion I was bisexual. But I had to keep it secret. And then when you said you didn't love me, I was really sad. And then I thought you and Alexa got together, I was so jealous."

Alex took all this in. Suddenly it made sense.

"I love you, Alex. I just wanted to let you know that I do really love you, it just took me a while to realise."

"Alexa knows that I love you. I'm pretty sure she's aware I love you more than her. I'm obsessed with you, Miles. She told me she couldn't be with me because I love you. I loved her for ages, but she's...she's not you. She's a great person and I don't not like her but-"

"Al, I get it. I do."

"I-I really love you." Alex blushed, squeezing Miles's hands.

"I love you too, Al."

Miles leaned towards Alex and kissed him passionately. His cold fingers on his neck turned Alex on desperately. He didn't care if he had hypothermia. He was going to kiss Miles's cold lips if it was the last thing he did.

Miles kissed him deeply, making Alex's stomach erupt into a wheel of butterflies. The sweat produced by the both of them was making each other much warmer, and soon Miles wasn't cold anymore. Alex didn't really feel all that fatigued anymore as Miles vigorously kissed him.

Miles pulled away, both boys breathing heavily to each other's faces.

Alex looked down at Miles's wet and red lips, which soon turned into a smile.

Alex's lips felt sore, but that didn't stop him from putting all his might into kissing the love of his life once more.

Miles laughed and gently pushed him away. "Al...stop for a minute..."

Alex blushed, wrapping his arms around Miles's neck and looking up at him, waiting for the next moment he had to kiss him.

Miles grinned down at him, before kissing his nose and ruffling his hair.

"Alex, will you be my boyfriend?"

Alex grinned in response. "Yes. Of course."

Miles wrapped his arms around the boy and squeezed him tightly. "I really love you, Al. I'm sorry I didn't realise it before, I lied to you when I said I didn't like you and I kept you waiting."