02

CHAPTER 2.

"sensations"

miles. i haven't stopped saying your name.
ever since i realised i loved you, i haven't stopped speaking your name. or thinking it.
this morning, when we got the bus together, i noticed your untidy hair and the smirk grasped on your lips. i'd kiss that smirk off in a heartbeat. you have no idea.
your eyes looked even more so beautiful this morning. they looked mischievous. i could smell 27's on your blazer. you went sweet this morning. 27's, miles? that's soft of you.

once we got to school, i helped you get rid of the smell on your blazer in the toilets. we laughed about the smell and once we walked out our hands brushed together. your knuckles are so soft. i shivered. i couldn't help it. i felt my cheeks go red and hoped you didn't notice.

you see the things you do to me, kane?
you're beautiful. and stunning.
i'm so in love with you. i can't help myself, there's just so much to love.

- alex t.

_________

Once Alex had finished writing in his notebook, he shoved it in his school bag, a few seconds before the bell rang

Once Alex had finished writing in his notebook, he shoved it in his school bag, a few seconds before the bell rang. He ran to the meeting place, a particular cherry blossom tree where he would meet the love of his life, everyday once school finished.

Miles was already there, when Alex arrived. He looked beautiful, waiting for him underneath that tree.

"You alright, kid?" Miles grinned at his best friend, pulling him into his shoulder and ruffling his hair once Alex had jogged over.

"I'm older than you, Mi." Alex blushed.

"Perhaps so. You'll always be a kid to me." Miles linked his arm with Alex. The two boys did this a lot. No one seemed to care, as they'd always done this.

"Lets walk to the park." Miles suggested.

Alex nodded. The park wasn't far away at all. It took about four minutes. Once they arrived, Miles ran straight to the swings and claimed one. Alex smiled at him, walking much slower, and taking his own place at the bench opposite the swings. Alex unzipped his school bag, and brought out his notebook and pen. He began to write the current thoughts he had about Miles, watching him drag his loafers across the concrete, scuffing them.

"What'cha writing, Al?" Miles questioned from the swings.

"J-Just some lyrics." Alex mumbled.

He heard steps coming towards him. Miles sat to his right. Alex almost immediately snapped his book shut.

"Why can't I see?"