8

Tyler's POV

     I quietly looked through the few clothes I had that were all variations of greys,whites,and blacks until I decided on my dark grey jeans and my long black shirt. I made sure the sleeves completely covered my sliced arms and cold hands,before sliding out of my room and into the bathroom.
   I looked at my puffy red eyes and nose in the mirror while shaking my head. I tousled with my messy dark brown hair until I thought it looked as best as it could,before realizing what I was doing. I was trying to make myself look good for him...I looked at myself in the mirror disgusted with what I saw.
   I continued telling myself that he had only kissed me because mine were the most convenient lips around,and that he didn't actually care about me.
   I felt blurry trying to fight his way through and I closed my eyes as tightly as I could. I pushed Him to the back of my mind and slowly opened my eyes,I knew I had to get to Josh before He came back.
   I quickly searched through the cabinets under the sink until I had found it and ran downstairs.
   I held my hand out,holding the tube of concealer so that Josh could cover the purple-blue bruise that lingered on his jaw. He was about as pale as I was so I thought the color would be fine as long as he knew how to use it.
   He went upstairs and when he had come back down it was as if the bruise was never there.
   That meant either one of two things. One: he knew how to use makeup because he used it or helped others with it,or two: this had happened before. The thought that this could've happened to him before made me shiver, what if Brendon had done this to him.
   Josh must've noticed the anger in my eyes for Brendon,just then.
   "Hey Ty...are you okay...?"
   I smiled and nodded slightly,but I had made up my mind and I was determined to make certain that Brendon would never lay another finger on Josh. But...neither could I...because the closer I let him get to me,the closer I let him get to blurry...

   We got onto the bus together and I trailed after Josh,and his big black combat boots with my black vans quietly tapping behind him.
   He sat beside me,and then Brendon got on the bus,and my blood began to boil. He could hit me and kick me and push me around as much as he liked,but never would I let him touch Josh again.
   Brendon smirked before sitting in the seats in front and across from us. I didnt know what his problem was but I wasn't about to let him do or say anything stupid.
   I glared at him and he caught a glimpse of it,he laughed quietly to himself at me and looked away. I knew there would be trouble later,so I made sure Josh would be kept out of the way.
   Josh leaned his head on me,sleeping and it caused me to turn a bright shade of red. I leaned my head over on him as well,but I couldn't sleep knowing that Brendon was there.