Chapter 5

--Y/n POV--

I was just finishing up putting my clothes in the drawer. I started getting hungry but I didn't know where Yoongi was.

"I missed you~!" I heard a female voice sang. I quickly but quietly tip toed towards the rail of the stairs so I could evesdrop on their conversation.

Wow! She's georgous. She had long wavy orange hair. Plumped lips. Skin tone almost as pale as Yoongi. Her eyes sparkled in the light and her feminine voice could be music to anyone's ears.

(Rosé from Black pink

(Rosé from Black pink. No hate, I love her, just her story character)

"Y-you came back?" Yoongi asked shocked and she nodded while smirking. "And you waited?" She asked tilting her head slightly making herself look cute. I never cringed so much in my life.

"I- I---Yes." Yoongi stuttered. She quickly smiled before walking towards him, planting a sweet kiss on his lips as he snaked his arms around her waist pulling her closer. Why does this hurt me so much?

I walked into my room and closed the door sighing. RING! I heard my phone buzz. I quickly grabbed it and saw Jimin calling me. I hesitatingly answered the call.

"Y/n Jagi! I miss you so much! Please come back." Jimin sang sadly. I chuckled before asking him "Jimin you pabo! Are you drunk?" "No!" Jimin giggled.

"Hello, I'm Namjoon, Jimin is drunk in my bar and he keeps yelling and sobbing your name. Can you please come get him?" The guy asked and I sighed once again.

"On my way Moonie." I exclaimed sadly. "Moonie? Hehehe thanks." He said before hanging up. I got up, grabbed my shoes and car keys and walked out.

I looked and didn't see any sign of Yoongi or that girl. I walked out the house, hopped in the car, suddenly remembering I don't know where his bar was. I fished out my phone and texted him.

~~~~

"Jiminie let's go." I said as he wobbled towards my car. "Thank you!" Namjoon bowed. I slightly blushed before bowing back.

"Jimin you pabo! Why'd you get drunk?" I asked slightly pissed. "I'm not drunk jagiya, I'm sick." He faked a cough and I raised a brow. "How?"

"I'm sick of you turning me down! Have you not noticed? I brung Haeun so you could come back to me! I get drunk because of you y/n! It's your fault. I'm so deeply in love with you! Cant you see it?" He yelled causing me to jump in my seat.

"Jimin I--" "No! Take me home y/n." He said and I giggled. "Okay your highness." I said and turned on the car. As I was driving jimin fell fast asleep.

~~

"Park Jiminie." I cooed shaking him softly. "Mhmmm?" He groaned and I giggled. "We arrived at your destination." I said and bowing.

He got out the car and arched his brow. "I said I wanted to go home y/n." He said groggily. "This is your home silly. Remember when we first met?" I asked and he smiled slightly.

_flashback_

Y/n walked into the familiar woods at the edge of the park. She hummed while skipping to her peaceful place she calls home. She walked deeper until she reached the trail.

It was surrounded by big oak trees and buzzing bees. Green uncut grass filled her nose. While she kept skipping, humming her tune.

Y/n suddenly stops when she hears the same exact tune but it was in a man voice

Y/n suddenly stops when she hears the same exact tune but it was in a man voice. She peek around the corner to see a handsome boy around her age sitting on her rock. Throwing rocks into her pond.

She step closer to him and saw his face

She step closer to him and saw his face. His sliver hair shined in the sunlight and his plump lips were dry. His voice could be music to anyone's ears.

Y/n came and sat on the opposite rock, staring the water fall, falling so gracefully into the pond. "So your not going to greet me or anything?" He asked blunty.

"Hi I'm y/f/n, and you are?" She asked politely. "I'm Park Jimin. Why are you at my pond?" He asked and y/n scoffed. "This is my home, my pond, my woods." Y/n stated fiercely.

"Lets this be our home then y/n." He smiled showing an eye smile and y/n nodded. "This is our home Jimin."

_End Flashback_

"This is our home y/n." Jimin said hugging me. I sighed softly and smiled. "This is our home Jimin."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like this?

Anyways vote/comment saranghae

~Author

|Edited|