Wedding

This is the day I’ve waited in my whole life. This special day, I will marry the girl who took my heart even before I can finally meet her.
I’ve been searching for her since I got my consciousness. I dreamed her to be fair, soft-spoken, and calm. But, she was so opposite. She’s tanned, loud, easily annoyed, she nags a lot, and she is so…young. Despite that, I still find her perfect…because of this spell.
Before I met her, I would wish that this isn’t happening, that this punishment isn’t true. But when I saw her the first time, I forgot about that thought. It was love at first sight.
Since the day we first encountered, I’ve always been following her everywhere she goes. I witnessed how she struggled in life. Her family is poor. They can barely complete three meals a day. Her uniform is full if stitches. But she is strong. She’s also bright. She knows how to do carry herself. She’s confident. And most of all, she is brave. But when her sister got sick, she looked so fragile that I wanna hug her tight. I felt guilty when I needed to use that moment to take advantage of her. I offered her my help so that she’ll owe me something. I succeeded on that part. She is a dignified person. She’d give anything I’ll ask to be able to pay me back. She agreed marrying me.
“I’ll make her happy for the rest of this lifetime.” I said as I fixed my necktie. My coat suits me well. It is a combination of black and white. I wonder how Keyla looks on her dress. I’ll admit that I am so excited to see her. The thought of her walking in the aisle makes my heartbeat wild.
I heard a knock on my door.
My assistant said that everything is prepared and the priest is already there. I should come out. I want this wedding done. Who knows, there might be something more exciting thing to happen after the wedding.I stood beside the priest wearing my brightest smile. It was only me, the priest, and my assistant as a witness, inside the church.
I patiently waited for Keyla. And when I saw her silhouette approaching the entrance, my heartbeat doubled.She is the most beautiful woman I saw in my entire. She is wearing a white dress with pink accent on the hem. She’s stunning. No immortal would match her beauty.
Finally, she’s in front of the altar. I offered her my hands and she accepted it. She’s a bit shaky so I lightly pressed my thumb against her fingers to make her at ease. She turned to me and our gaze met. It was so magical. I can see my future in her eyes.The vow is then finished and the priest declared us to be husband and wife.
“You may now kiss your bride.” he announced.I cupped her cheeks. She closed her eyes but I won’t shut mine. I want to see her face when I kiss her. Our lips were about to touch when the surrounding started to fade. What’s happening?!
It went black and I heard muttering sounds. Someone caressed my face.
“Son, wake up. You’re back! The king is dead.”