Loudmouth

Forcefully, he pulled me inside the car. He pushed me down to sit and remained still for few seconds. I tugged my arm and said, "I won't escape, please let go of my arm...it hurts." Upon looking at me, I saw his expression softened. He finally let go of me.

"Whatever, the door is locked. I think, you won't be able to escape." He said as he reached for the seatbelt and wrapped it around me. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Where are you going to take me? Can't we talk here? Or outside instead?" I asked. This man is such a creep. Although he doesn't look like a kidnapper, but what do I know? If his intentions aren't bad, he'll be fine with talking outside. He won't need to take me to a very private place to talk. What have I gotten my self into?! I should immediately get out of this place!

I unbuckled my seatbelt and started pulling the door. "I told you, I locked the door. There's no way out here." I heard him say while he started the car engine. God, I'm on a deep mess.

"No! This is kidnapping! You should not force me to go with you! Just open this darn door and let me go away and I'll forget that this happened." I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Close your big mouth, woman and put your seatbelt on! I won't harm y-" I cut him off. "You won't harm me?! I undoubtedly doubt that! You know what? After I escape, I'll report to the police and sue you! I'll sue you!" I spat while pointing at his face.

"You won't like your future husband to be jailed." He calmly said. Wait. What? Did he just say future...husband? Him?! My future husband?!

"Did I hear that correctly?!" God, I wish I didn't.

"Clear and correct." That made me shiver. What the heck is happening?

"You know what? I have planned a better scene for this confession. I would like it to be romantic but you, pighead, ruined it." He leaned towards and pointed at me.

"What do you mean? Planned? But wasn't this the first time you met me?" I knotted my forehead.

"Yes. But I already know that this time will come." He continued.

"How did you..." God, this is crazy.

"This is my punishment. To spend one lifetime with the woman I am destined to be with."

"One lifetime?" The he-

"Yes. I don't have just one life, honey. I have forever to live. But I've got to be a mortal for a single lifetime to pay for a despicable sin I made in heaven." This is too much for me to absorb. I pinched my hands and felt the pain immediately. Holy cow this ain't a dream.

"You need to marry me as soon as possible. We can't stay unmarried before the due ends." He said in-a-matter-of-fact tone.

"Are you nuts?! I won't marry yo-." Just before I finish what I am saying, he clenched his chest and his expression changed. He seems awfully...hurt.