Epilouge

HAHAHA GOT YOU A GOOD STORY ISN'T FINISHED WITHOUT AN EPILOGUE :D

I open my eyes startled, I'm still in the car and we are just pulling up to my dads house.

"You dozed off" he said

"I can see that" I replied a little irritably. God my dreams are getting weird I think as I hop out of the car.

"I'm going for a walk!" I yell still a little unnerved by my dream. I start the trek to the shed pondering my dream along the way. A saying I once heard comes to mind 'God doesn't want you to be happy, he wants you to be strong' I am not a religious person and I cannot remember where I heard that saying but it's always stuck with me. the shed is empty and I let out a sigh half disappointment, half relief. as I'm leaving I notice a photo stuck to a nearby gum tree with a knife. getting closer I realise its a photo of my whole school and there are people circled with blood, me, Ekkia, Jackson, Fletcher, Ryan, Julia and two of our other friends Isabella and Sophie. underneath the picture words are carved, 'did u enjoy the game so far? because its not over its just beginning'

Terrified I bolt all the way home through the darkening bush hearing an eerie cackle the whole way. looking back on it that writing seemed awfully familiar.