Instead of looking at him, Eunna insisted to just looking down at her lap. "I'm fine. I'm just— wasn't expecting you would bring me here." she answered with a small smile.

"I hope you're happy. " he said. "Because I've another surprise for you, " he smirked silently and continued driving.

"We're here, " Taehyung told her then opened the door. Eunna was frozen by her sight. The wooden house, small garden and the trees were still there, remained the same. Nothing had really changed.

It was still like the day she left the house. She doubted. "Aren't you going to go out?" Taehyung asked after taking out the luggage.

Eunna was confused. What was the reason Taehyung brought her there? How can he knows her grandma lived here? She sighed then slowly stepping out of the car. "How did you know? " she asked, referring to how he knows about her hometown. She had never tell him that she lived here. The only thing she told him was; she is from Busan.

Taehyung smiled. "It's secret, " he giggled.

"Let's go in. " Taehyung said, pulling the luggage together with him. Her eyes widened seeing his slumber action, she stopped him. "Does my grandma knows we're here? Did you tell her? " she asked, somehow sounded like she was panicked.

Before Taehyung could answer her, there was someone who suddenly showed up. "I know it already, my sweet granddaughter. " her grandma approached her, making her startled.

"Grandma? " she gasped.

"You don't have to feel sorry. I understand your situation. It's alright, " the old woman comforted her granddaughter who was crying while hugging her tightly.

Taehyung looked down at the girl, then smiled genuinely. He didn't expect a tough girl like her could break into tears like that. She showed him that how strong someone is, they'll still have their own weaknesses. No one is perfect anyway.

"I haven't visit you for almost a year. I know I'm a bad grandchild but please— forgive me." she sobbed.

"What are you talking about? Forgive you for what? You have no mistakes towards me. You're a good granddaughter. You always care about me and give money for my medication. What else do I want? I'm so thankful for having you. " her grandma hugged her then looked at Taehyung. He was looking at them with soft eyes.

"Come on, don't embarrass yourself in front of this handsome guy. Stop crying and let's get in. I've prepared your favourite food. " she changed the topic to cheer her up.

Taehyung chuckled, "Let's go. You're hungry, right? " he bended his knees to equal their heights then looked into her teary eyes. "Don't cry, though. It takes your beauty away." he smiled gently then wiped her tears with his tumbs.

"Perfect. "

Bitter, sweet and warm were what Eunna's tongue tasted when the coffee was sipped into her mouth. "Mmm, " she enjoyed her coffee with her eyes closed.

Her grandma smiled while looking at her granddaughter who had grown up and be a woman. Time flies so fast. Herself who used to be a tall, beautiful woman was now became shorter, crinkled and fatter. She smiled. "Why don't you drink your coffee? " she asked Taehyung. He just stared at his cup for the past few minutes.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that he doesn't drink coffee. " Eunna interrupted while putting her empty cup on the table. Taehyung got himself out from his thoughts then looked at her. "Let me make a cup of tea for you." she offered but Taehyung refused.