I started twerking and swaying my hips and all that. I looked back while I did that and I see Leah biting her lip. Fuck that was hot.

I turn around and walk over to her and poured another shot for us. We took that shot then I continued to dance.

"Stop walking away" I hear her say. I giggle to myself and dance slower. Then I walk back to her and look up at her while place my hands on her thighs. "Like What you see?" I ask her. "I love it" she smirks and puts her finger tips on my chin. She then places her thumb on my bottom lip and just touched it softly while looking down at me with this intimidating look. She's so hot.

I push her legs apart a little and walk closer till I'm against the island and standing between her legs. Now a slow sexual song was playing. We were just looking into each other's eyes while she just kept touching my lip. I decide to play and and bite onto  her thumb. She smiles then cups my face. Then she leans down and kisses me. Then she pulls back a tiny bit a used her teeth to tug onto my bottom lip. I've never experienced that before but that was pretty sexy.

I slowly drag my hands under her dress. She kisses me harder but I also feel her lift up one leg and she rests that foot onto the top with her tall ass heel.

I touch her thighs softly again and she pulls back from my lips and watches me. Her dress was pushed back a bit revealing her thick thighs. I pulled her towards me and started planting kisses in between her legs.

"Aggressive.." she says softly. "Just how I like it" I smirk and continue to suck onto her skin.

"Mmm.." she sighs and I feel her hand go through my hair and she starts pushing my head closer to her pussy.

She leans back more, now onto her elbows, and I start licking her over her panties.

"Ohhh baby.."

I smile against her pussy and then continued to tease her with my tongue but still over the fabric.

After a few minutes of full on teasing she couldn't take it anymore. She took her panties off and opened her legs for me...for me.

I smiled and touched her realizing how damn wet she was. Also realizing that we're having sex for the second time today. That's a really good sign.

"Mm..someone's excited" I said.

It's so sexy that I'm doing this to her while she's still in a dress and heels. I put one leg over my shoulder and lowered my head down and started eating her out.

"Ohh fuck yes" she hisses right away. Her drunk ass.

She starts moaning a lot while I ate her out. but she was also laughing.

I sucked onto her clit making sure it was all wet around that area. Then I used my tongue to please her at her clit too. She grabs my hair tight and starts shaking for a few seconds.

"Yes!" She moans out loud and starts breathing hard.  Then I knew she orgasmed and she started to slow down with the breathing and let my hair loose.

I use my tongue to play around her slit and also clean her up. Then I bring my lips to her lips and kiss her softly while I guide my hand in between her legs.

I slip one finger in and just play around with her to tease her.

I did that for a few seconds and she started getting impatient. She starts grinding softly against my one finger so I settled her down and slipped in two more fingers. She threw her head back with her jaw dropped. I fingered her fast and it's just so crazy how wet she was and how loud the juice against my fingers and in her was.

"Fuck! Ahh..ohh..mmm.." she beautifully moans. "Wow.." I said and smiled. After she cums she sits up. She looks at me and jumps off the island then placed her arms over my shoulders and pushed me back.

"Never knew...that.. I could love someone as much as I love you" she whispers. I'm tipsy but I took that in well. "Never knew how in love I'd be with a girl." I said back. "Mm..even sexier" she says. I giggle and tilt my head. "Sexier?" I ask. "Everything about you is sexy." She said. I smirk and give her a small peck on the lips. Then I hold her hand and pull her to our bedroom. She lays in bed. I automatically just think about taking my pants off so I did along with my heels. I crawl onto the bed too but reached for the end of the bed for the remote since I wanted to tv on for some reason. Once I turned it on she grabs me on the hips and pulls me back.

"Babe!" I giggle. She places her hand on my ass and starts to caress it. So that's what she wants now?

I have her lay down and I had my back facing her as I was sitting up hovering over her body. I started grinding my ass over her abdomen slowly. I love to tease but I was also getting wet myself just because she was touching my ass. I'm wearing a thong too. Great view for her.

I just kept slowly grinding myself against her cause I was horny too. I place my hands down onto the bed and grinded fast. I'm practically humping her.

I kept quiet till I came. I kneeled up and turned around and faced her. I see a wet spot on her dress. She's looking at me biting her nail like she's never seen someone like me before. She's mesmerized it's so cute..

And the night just continued with lots of sex. Crazy how comfortable we've gotten of each other. But we're also drunk as hell.