❦ F i f t h t e e n ❦

Hello,I'm terribly sorry I haven't been updating this book,I've been working on a new one I've been working on. I got sick recently too and I still tried to update for you guys.

But here is a little chapter I can at least make for you.

____________

The relationship has been going strong,I can't believe that jungkook and I are together still.

Ashley and IU have also gone strong.

The boys have been really supportive and everyone is doing just fine.

It's almost the end of the year so soon enough we will be leaving college, jungkook and the guys are going to go back to being idols and I will be a dance instructor.

I want to be able to teach kids and everyone of all ages to dance and enjoy themselves.

I'm pretty sure IU and Ashley are going to move in together but IU will be doing idol things most of the times but they want to be together so I don't see why they shouldn't.

Jungkook and i have also been trying to find a place for our own.

Jungkook came out about a month ago about our relationship,the members did too we got so much good feedback from the fans.

Even though there were some toxtic fans everything was fine in the end.

Time skip-

It's been a week since jungkook went on tour, I've gotten lonely but jungkook calls me everyday and checks up on me from time to time.

Jungkooks birthday is coming up so I was wondering if I should buy a ticket and fly there for his birthday.

I finally made my mind and bought a ticket,I flew to Canada (I dunno) and went to the the fan meet the guys knew this but jungkook didn't.

So I texted namjoon telling him to tell jungkook I say happy birthday and In the fan meeting he started crying.

A/n- namjoon had the phone because it was planned for this so they had the phone to make sure it would go well,it wasn't obvious that he had the phone since he hid it back stage he said he needed to go grab something so he did. (There so some stuff is cleared up hopefully for you)

He suddenly gave a speech.

Jungkook- so everyone knows that I have a boyfriend right?!

Fans- yes!

Jungkook- well even though he wasn't able to be with me he sent me a message saying happy birthday and how much he loves me, I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend and I'm happy that you guys have been helping along with the relationship in supporting us.

I texted namjoon saying

M/n- I love you too.
Look behind stage.

Namjoon showed him the phone and He looked behind stage and started crying I walked to him and hugged him.

I kept repeating sweet nothings in his ear and saying that I love him and happy birthday.

_________

I think I'll be ending the book sooner then expected,I'm not really getting many ideas for this book anymore but I'll make sure to try and get to at least 18 or something I'll inform you when I end the book.

Again,thank you so much for all the support Loves!

Now my sick self is going to bed. Bye bye!

ADDITION- I'm horrible at writing when I'm sick,hopefully that cleared up things for you if not I'm sorry and I'll try and fix it when the whole book goes under editing.