❦ E l e v e n ❦

(M/n) pov

The next day at school someone came up to me and asked me if they could talked to me, I looked at jungkook and he shrugged and I said yes.

Chanyeol: (m/n) I like you!

(M/n): sorry I can't return your feelings.

Chanyeol: you don't really have a choice,now do you. He said smirking and trying to kiss me again.

(M/n): I'm in a relationship,back off!

Chanyeol: so?

(HE A PLAYA GURL—SCRAM)

Jungkool suddenly popped out of nowhere and he grabs my hand. he looked really mad so I didn't dare speak. Ive gotta admit it kinda scared me.

Jungkook pulled me into the empty classroom.

{ Edit: So, I've changed many things, if you haven't noticed. it might be very different from how you read it before. I was contemplating if I should get rid of the whole thing, though now at least they don't seem like two very hormonal teenagers so, here you go. }

He kissed me,I felt like I was melting under his touch.

Though he was handling me roughly I could still feel the love pouring into our kiss. It started getting heated quickly, and I couldn't control myself. All I wanted was for jungkook to know how much I love him.

"Jungkook.." I said parting from the kiss. He looked at me in the eyes, and I saw how angry he was. Though that look was replaced with love and desire. He lifted me up in his arms and carried me to a desk.

He suddenly spoke.

"Thank you for being loyal."

"No problem. Id want you to be loyal too."

"Let's go home." I nodded. I know what he means. Man would Ashley pull some retarded joke out of her ass right now. The atmosphere is so calming. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

Just being here, in the arms of my loved one. Would be enough for me.

—————————————
Cute kook for y'all

—————————————Cute kook for y'all