❦ T w e l v e ❦

Jungkook and i were walking side by side while walking home I told him he could stay over and the rest of the guys could stay over too.

Once we got to my house he texted everyone and told them to meet up here, Ashley was busy with her mom so she couldn't attend sadly.

Time skip~

The bell rang and jungkook opened the door,we decided to watch a movie and we just decided to watch "truth or dare"
That one scary movie with creepy ass smiles.

All you hear is jhope..constantly going,

AHHH

AHHHHHHHH

EOMMAAAAAA

He kept to taehyung the whole time,and jiminie was clinging to a pillow I had on the couch. Everyone else was chill,yoongi fell asleep during some time.

Jin and namjoon also fell asleep in the cutest way possible, Jin was being spooned by namjoon,I had to contain my fanboying but like how the fuck can I?! NAMJIN IS REAL!!! Momma and dada goals.

Everyone fell asleep by the end of the movie I was the only one awake.

So I tried to escape jungkooks grasp on my waist but one I did he held on tighter then before. I've gotta say that was adorable,but I need to get some blankets for everyone so I tried once again.

Jungkook: nooo stayy~

(M/n): kookie i need to get everyone a blanket,it's cold. We can cuddle later.

Jungkook: mmm..fine.

(M/n): thank you.

I smiled and pecked jungkook on the lips before leaving to look for spare blankets and pillows.

I found a couple different pairs so I headed downstairs and tucked everyone in on the couch.

I walked in the kitchen to make some dinner so everyone can eat and after words they can sleep.

(A/n): when she/he know how to cook ;)

After placing the last plate I felt someone back hug me, knowing who it was I turned around and hugged them back,I looked up and jungkook still looked sleepy but I bet he smelled the food and got up.

(M/n): go wake everyone up so they can eat.

Jungkook sleepily nodded and kissed my forehead before leaving to the living room, I followed behind after a couple seconds going to help him wake everyone up.

I began shaking Jin and namjoon telling them that the food was ready and they headed to the living room table where the food was.

After waking everyone up~

Jin: I'll wash the dishes since you cooked.

(M/n): no it's oka-

Jin: I insist!

(M/n): okay okay

After helping put in the plates in he kitchen everyone went to bed since tomorrow was Sunday we had planned to go out to the fair.

Jungkook and I went to my room and since I have a couple guest rooms the rest stayed there,

Room arrangement~

Namjin

Vminhope

Jiminie (by himself because there was only room for one person.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short ;(