❦ F o u r t e e n ❦

Hello! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating well,I'm an actual mess this year with school and I've been really stressed with all the tests in the beginning of the year. Most of the time I spend my time studying and such so please bare with me! I'm trying my best to update for you lovely people! Thank you~

Also,quick note! I've been thinking and I was thinking that if I make another book who should it be about and what. As in what member should it be and what au I'll let you guys decide in another chapter I'll be making later on today so you can take your pick. You don't have to but it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Well,enjoy~
_____________

(𝓜/𝓷) 𝓹𝓸𝓿

Kook and I have been really happy,the more we're together the more we love each other,we want to embrace each other more and more if we are apart for to long. The guys tell us we're becoming obsessed with each other..but could you blame us?

We love each other very much,I have to say if it were for me I'd love to spend my life with jungkook forever..

Ashley and IU have gotten very close... (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

I promised not to say but, I can't just keep it to myself so I told jungkook but I told him to keep his mouth shut after I told him their little secret.

So what had happened was..

I was going to the schools closet to get some books the teacher had asked for but didn't get them, I had authorization from the teacher to be able to go in there. Well, while I was going to go in the closet I was that the door what half way open and I heard moaning.

I thought, who the fuck is doing the deed in a school closet?!

Well to my "surprise" it was my beautiful best friend and IU getting their thang on in the closet.

Not wanting to disturb them I tried to close the door quietly.

Key word tried.

They heard the door squeak loudly,stopped and looked at me shook.

I laughed nervously at them and asked them what was going on and if they were in a relationship.

Ashley said yes and she told me not to tell anyone. But she should know me by now and know that my beautiful gay ass cannot do that for the life of me.

When I told jungkook he seemed a bit surprised they did that in the schools closet but even more surprised they were in a relationship! We, of course were happy for them so we congratulated them the next day. Ashley got mad at me and threw a chancleta at me for telling but it was all good in the end.

Soon enough as time went by everyone declared they liked someone in the group, or someone from school,Or just not anyone.

Namjoon confessed to jin and they became a couple.

Yoongi and jhope also confessed their love!g

I've gotta say love Can come in many ways. I'm sure that soon enough everyone will fall in love with someone and be as happy as they Can every be with their loved one.

____________

Dude I made it sound as if the story ended..like wot (?) it's not just saying lmao but it will be soon :)

I'll see you guys next time or in another book 😉🖤

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Isn't Jackson just the cutest ;3

Okay! Actual meme of the day!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Bye bye!