❦ T w o ❦

Hola,hello omg i flipping updated!😱yayyy I mean i don't even take that long on updating but that's just how I am.okay we'll enjoy whatever this is. :3
M/n - moms name (or make up a random ass name idk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(M/n) POV:
I checked my door and I was shooketh! Jungshook even!

(M/n):EOOOMMMAAAAA!!!!
M/n: aish don't scream!hey sweetie how have you been?
(M/n):great eomma,but not to sound rude but why are you here?
M/n:because I wanted to see you Is there something wrong with that?
(M/n): yes
M/n: BOY IF YOU DON-
(M/n):EOMMA I'm kidding geez!
M/n:i was about to whoop you,oh well sweetie I wanted to tell you that I'll be going to America because I got an important meeting over there.I'll probably be there for 2 months.
(M/n):okay eomma
M/n:i should get going my plane takes off in two hours and I haven't packed up yet.
(M/n):okay eomma get back safely!

She said bye and I went straight to bed,I have dance class tomorrow so I might as well sleep up to at least have enough energy for ONE Song.

I woke up and got dressed and packed some dance clothes.

The casual:

Dance:

Once you got dressed you headed to school

TIME SKIP DANCE CLASS(because I don't give two shits):

Once you got in you didn't notice the 7 pair of eyes following you.you went to the changing rooms and changed into your dance clothes and started to stretch.soon everyone started to get in class,the teacher was running late so you decided to do a test dance.your teacher is chill and she lets you do anything so it would be fine.

You started,but everyone's heads turn to watch you dance.

youre the guy in blue,ignore everyone else please

Once you finished you left to get some water in your locker that you fucking forgot to get,once you got back everyone was staring at you but you ignored it.ashley bursts in the class and you look at her and ran to her and tackled her! "WHY ARE YOU LATE"

Ashley: "IM SORRY MOM"
(M/n): "I hate you,go get ready the teacher is running hella late so you aight."
Ashley: "YASSS" she does a power dance and you just giggle at her.
Ashley: "hey you wanna do our warm up dance?"
(M/n): "i just danced though.."

Ashley begins to plead and it becomes annoying so you just agree.you get in your places and start to dance.again everyone stares but this time with full attention.

Ashley girl in purple, (m/n) guy in purple.ignore everyone else

Everyone began giggling at the two best friends cuteness. BTS even chuckled and giggled,in the end both of them where tired as heck.you laid down on the floor to breath but Ashley plumped herself on you.

(M/n):women if you don't get off me I'll drop kick your ass
Ashley: no you won't you love me too much *begins to do agyeo*
(M/n):please stop you're cringy enough
Ashley: TRIGGERED

You guys just laugh and the teacher barges in.

Teacher:"yo kids I'm sorry I'm dropping in late"

Everyone just says it's whatever and the teacher decides to call up people to dance a bit for the remaining time,which lemme tell ya it wasn't much.

But oh lucky me,she decides to pick on the one being killed by an annoying best friend also being on the floor trying to breath.

Teacher: "YO! (M/n) get your ass up here"
(M/n): I just groan and everyone laughs because they just saw me dance two songs and begin to be squashed by Ashley to be called on again to dance. Amazing.

You're the guy in the middle

Teacher: "good job (m/n)"

Ashley hits my back and I fall
"WHYYYYY" people laugh
Ashley starts apologizing.

TIME SKIP:LUNCH

Before I leave this girl hands me a note and runs away,the seven pair of eyes watching this go down start feeling a bit jealous.they couldn't like him,No!right? (A/n:
every fanfic be like. okay I'll stop) I'll read the note once I get home.

—————————————————-
Yo this shit was longer than expected,I kept putting videos because I just didn't feel like typing as much.well did ya enjoy it ?

well did ya enjoy it ?