❦ O n e ❦

_________________________________________________

first fanfic i've ever written so i hope its not too cringy.

________________________________________________

(M/n)POV

I woke up hearing my annoying alarm ringing in my ears,it was like any other day.going to school,not doing shit or learning anything,and being with my best friend gawking over how hot BTS is.yep,just like any other day.

I'm usually quite lazy to pick a decent outfit,but today I felt like I actually should try.it'll be a surprise for Ashley (best friend)because she knows I'm super fucking lazy and I usually dress like shit.but I just decided to go a bit casual either way.

but I just decided to go a bit casual either way

(Author: just not the glasses.)

Once I got dressed I went downstairs to get an apple and walk into hell.

TIME SKIP : AT SKOOL

(I'm kool 😌)

Ashley was waiting for me at the front of the school,Ashley and I have been friends since 8th grade in junior high.

ASHLEY DESCRIPTION:
•lazy
•funny
•gets mad easily
•very overprotective over me
•only person that knows my sexuality(I'll tell ya about it later)
•hates annoying people
•hates bullies
——————
We where talking for a while until the bell rang,everyone scurried to class.once we got there we sat next to each other in the back.
The teacher enters and everyone quiets down and listens to what the teacher has to say.
Teacher: "okay kids, I know you guys hate me but listen today I have to choose someone to show the knew kids around the school."
Everyone starts whispering about the new kids and how they wonder if they're boys or girls.
I don't really care,you can call me whatever you want but I certainly don't care about things that don't concern me. Ashley whispers to me.
Ashley:"are ya gonna volunteer for that?"
(M/n):"of course not,I'm not wasting my time on that,you?"
Ashley:"nah I decided to take a nap the whole day in the nurses office,but I guess you sir are too late to say no. i already volunteered you to do it while you were day dreaming."
(M/n): "Ashley do you know I hate you?"
Ashley:"you love me don't lie,either way, this could help your anti-social ass make friends other then me."
(M/n):"and I need to do that because?"
Ashley:"you can't always rely on me dip shit. i also have a life you know."
(M/n):"geez,okay..well when's that shit anyway?"
Ashley:"Mm in about one minute,I'd say you should start picking up your shit man"
(M/n): "what the heck man"

I rushed out the door and headed straight for the office,damn this is too much exercise for one day.i get to the office and I noticed the new kids have their back turned from the door.i say excuse me and I stand there waiting for the new kids to finish getting their stuff. Once they turn around I was shocked.

BTS is in my school,wow..okay.
I say hello,like a normal human being.its not like I'm gonna start fanboying in front of them,I'm pretty sure they have enough of that daily. They say hello back and start introducing themselves.

Namjoon: "hello,my name is yKim namjoon but I'm also known as RM or rapmonster."

Seokjin: "hey sweetie,my name is Kim seokjin but I'm also known as Jin."

Suga(r): "yo,my name is min yoongi.also known as suga or Agust d."

Hoseok: "HI IM YOUR SUNSHINE,YOUR ANGEL JHOPE!BUT MY NAME IS ALSO JUNG HOSEOK!!!"

Jimin: "hi!my name is park jimin."

Taehyung: "Hello!my name is taehyung also known as v!"

Jungkook: "h..hi,my name is jeon jeongguk but I'm also known as jungkook."

(M/n): "hello,my name is min (m/n)and I know all of you guys already. I've been a fan of you for a while now."

They looked surprised as to see one of their fans acting so calmly. its refreshing to them.

(M/n): "well I should start showing you guys around."

TIME SKIP: END OF TOUR

well I guess that was an experience,I'm gonna go home now and binge watch some k-dramas and anime. since i don't feel like doing homework ill copy off Ashley in the morning before school.

I get home and I get dressed into some comfortable clothes,a white t-shirt and some basketball shorts.i hear a knock at my door and i wonder who it is. it can't be Ashley. she doesn't even come over at this time.

I go open the door with a shocked expression.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So that was the first chapter how'd ya like it?
I post slowly so please be patient with me,well that's all I wanted to say!

770 words.

Ugh jungthighs 😍

Ugh jungthighs 😍