❦ T h r e e ❦

(M/n) POV

this morning I decided to hang out with Ashley at the mall and get some new clothes since I was bored.

TIME SKIP
One we finished we headed our separate ways home,once I got home I read the envelope the girl gave me in dance.it was a love
letter,sadly I have to decline since I'm not interested but I'll make sure to do it in a nice way. Once I finished I went to bed.tomorrow I've got to do A lot of cleaning once I get back from school.and I need to tell that girl about the letter.

MORNING
I got dressed and headed out

MORNINGI got dressed and headed out

In school

It was double block today at school so i headed to my rightful period for today.

Double block- a day that you have two hours in each period usually it's two periods for the day. But that's for me.

I have dance and language arts
So first I'm going to dance.

I got to the dance studio and no one was there just the teacher,

(M/n): "hey teach"
Teacher: "hey (m/n) how are you doing?"
(M/n): " well thank you,how about you?"
Teacher: "great thank you"

Everyone started coming in one we finished passing our hellos.

Teacher:"okay kids so today I'll be doing a test and you also have to do a group dance project once done with the test,I will assign the partners.

Everyone was doing the test and next it was Ashley's turn then it's mine.

Ashley the only girl in the beginning :p

Ashley finished and now it's my turn,I cheered for Ashley and went up

I started the music and began to dance

(M/n) guy in black at the front

Once I finished it was time for BTS to go on and dance apparently they all are in a kpop group so if anyone gets assigned to them it's a dance with all of them,which is pretty cool knowing that you get to dance with 7 hot dudes.

I decided to put in their iconic dance practice XD

Jungkook I think his name was reminds me of a bunny, but he stood out the most to me for some reason,he's cute. I kept staring at him he whole time (not in a creepy way)and I think he noticed but I didn't care.

Once they finished the teacher was announcing the partners for the dance project

Ashley & Daniel
(M/n) & BTS
Blah blah & blah blah etc..

3rd POV
Ashley attacks (m/n) dramatically crying of course the tears are fake though.

Ashley:"why are you leaving me!!!!"
(M/n):"I'm not leaving you and get off me you weigh to much!!"
Ashley:" NEVERRR!!"
(M/n): " will you leave me alone if I buy you ice cream"

Ashley smiles and skillfully gets off (m/n), "geez I have to bribe you to do something!?"
Ashley : "of course you do!"

(M/n) POV
The school bell rang and was heading to the girl that gave me the envelope,not noticing someone was following me.

I tapped her shoulder "excuse me?" She starts blushing immediately and says "yes?"
I told her that we should speak some where more privately,she agreed and we walked out.

I tell her I'm not interested and she took it well but I could see sadness behind her teary eyes,I told her we could be friends and she agreed.we hugged it out and I told her I should head home,we said our goodbyes and left.

I got home and I put on some more comfortable clothes and went to clean my house,I forgot I was supposed to talk to BangTan about our dance but I can always ask them tomorrow so I'll do that once I get to school.

BTS POV

We where following (m/n) because we needed to talk to him about the dance we where going to do,but we saw him talking to a girl.we where curious and listened to their conversation by accident..maybe.

Yoongi: "woah I feel bad for the girl"
Taehyung:"yeah,I mean (m/n) is quite cute so I guess he has admirers out there in the school."
Jin: "True I even think our kookie boy is one of them"
Jungkook:"i Haven't even talked to him properly though"
Hoseok:"he seemed to be eyeing you when we where dancing,he might be interested!"
Jungkook: " I noticed that too but maybe because of the dance moves and not myself hyung"
Namjoon: "well then,I guess we will have to talk to him sooner or later since we are going to be doing a dance project with him"
Jimin: "that's right!"
Jin: " well we should get home before it gets dark."

They agreed and headed to the BangTan dorm awaiting for tomorrow.

——————————————
IM DONEEEE!! Ugh yasss,I hope you enjoyed! Comment what you think if ya want!

——————————————IM DONEEEE!! Ugh yasss,I hope you enjoyed! Comment what you think if ya want!