I Could Really Use A Wish Right Now**A Teacher/Student Love story**{5}

I opened my eyes to bright sunlight, I looked around, I was in the garden, the sweet fragrance of flowers was intoxicating, it was like a drug. I breathed in deeply and smiled. A large blue butterfly flapped lazily along my side, it's wings were so dazzling on the upper side, I extended my hand to touch it, but it flew away before I could do so. I decided to go and check on May, my elder sister and tell her about the good weather.

I jumped up the stairs, my small ponytail pouncing with my every jump. I ran through the corridor without stopping to breathe as I reached my sister's door. I smiled and opened the door.

Time froze as I looked at my sister's now limb figure, she looked pale, her eyes were turned up and on her right hand, I noticed a thin red cut where blood was flowing out from, the area surrounding her hand was flooded with blood. A razor blade sat in her left half-opened fist.

I screamed and woke up, my body was covered in sweat. I looked around, it was just a nightmare I tried to reassure myself, no, it was a memory and when the nightmare came back to me, freezing to the picture of May, another scream escaped my lips. I broke down into sobs, even after all this years, I couldn't deal with the unbearable pain inside my chest, I shook with sobs, why did she had to do it? we were so happy! more tears escaped my eyes as I stared at the darkness but all I could see was her lifeless figure.

I didn't even hear when the door opened, but I heard Daniel's sleepy voice urging me, "What happened?"He didn't turn on the light and as he approached, I couldn't stop but break down into more sobs. Slowly, he sat beside me and whispered, "What happened?" again.I shook my head violently and cried even more, if that was possible.

"Shh.." he said as he pulled me into a hug, I rested my face on his on his chest and cried, clinging onto his shirt.He held me tightly as he tried to stop me from crying, I started hiccuping, Daniel released me and went out to get a glass of water for me and when I drank it, I felt a little better.I opened my eyes and tried to get up, when I understood that a hand was wrapped tightly around my waist, pinning me to the bed. I tried to get it off but to no avail. I groaned and screamed.

Daniel shot up from bed, "What happened?" he asked probably for the third time.

I looked at him wide eyed, "What are you doing in my bed?"

"I think I felt asleep when I was trying to get you to sleep" He grinned sheepishly.It all came back to me as the words registered in my mind, I shivered at the thought of the nightmare and tried to push the picture out of my head.

"You know, you never told me what you were screaming for"

I stared at him and chose my words carefully, "I had a...nightmare"

"Oh" he looked thoughtful.

I was going to say something when my eyes felt on the clock, "Oh my God! we're late"

I jumped up from the bed, paniked. I had only half an hour to get ready, pack my bag, eat my breakfast and leave for school.

Daniel looked at me quizzically. "Late for what?"

"For the school da?" I said as I shoved my books in my bag.

"But it's a Saturday." I stopped, I felt like an idiot at the moment.Daniel walked out of the room laughing at me. I crossed my arms, how can a person be so sweet and caring one moment and act like a jerk the next moment? It's been a whole week since we've been living together and I still couldn't understand him. I felt frustrated for some reason as I walked towards the bath.