I Could Really Use A Wish Right Now **A Teacher/Student Love Story** {10}

I felt horrible now, Oh God! What was I thinking? And I should not be this upset. But no matter how much I tried I could not make myself understand, I felt this pain inside me as if a weight has been placed on my chest and suddenly I couldn’t breathe, I started chocking on thin air……

My eyes fluttered open, the music was turned really loud and I looked around in shock! Where am I? Suddenly it all sunk on me! I was in my bathtub half drowned in now cold water. I must have fallen asleep there and had this big nightmare….well it kind of started like a….NO! I am not going to think that it started good, what is wrong with me? I think I am going insane living with that jerk of a teacher. But it was quite a relief that it didn’t happen in real. Thank God! And it couldn’t really happen in reality would it? I would have pushed away before if it was going to happen, or would I have? I thought about it for a moment before an argument started inside my head. After some time, I forced myself to stop thinking and I decided then that I should get out of the bath for who knows how long I have been there.

I peeked out of the bathroom door to see if anybody was in the room, being extra cautious but nobody was there. I sighed, of course nobody was there! Screw that stupid dream!

I dressed up then ran down stairs. When I was on my last step, I saw the door opening and Daniel entering now looking at his face, the dream came back to me and I blushed.

“Hi,” I said trying to hide my red face.

“You should have not run away from school like that! I thought that it was another one of your stupid pranks and so I wasted one hour and a quarter in the school basically thinking that you would get back!!” Daniel looked really mad, guilt flooded my mind. I should not have done that. I felt kind of sorry for him. He actually believed that I was going to do his stupid assignment once again.

But I could not just tell him that I was sorry so, I shut my mouth and go back up upstairs. When I reached my room, I looked around on my table for the assignment and at last when I got it, I ran back downstairs to give it to him but he was not there.

Finally, I found him in the kitchen, he still looked really mad, “What?” he asked rudely.

“The assignment?” I showed it to him.

“I don’t want that! You are getting a F in that and to add to that, you are going to serve a whole week’s detention” he nearly shouted.     

“You are too whiney, what wrong did I do except for saving myself from your stupid assignment from killing me?” I retorted back.

Daniel looked ready to kill now, “For no reason? You did not do the assignment and then you wasted my time on nothing! I am so going to fail you”

“Alright, sorry I didn’t think before saying that and sorry for awaiting you” I finished in a rush.

Daniel looked a little calmer now, “Fine, you are forgiven but you are not to do that with me ever again.”

I thought about it, “I am not sure….” He gave me the ‘look’ , “Okay, I am hundred percent sure,” I smiled at him sweetly, crossing my fingers behind my back.

I extended my hands to give him the assignment, “So there it is”

“Nah, you are getting an F in that anyway, even if you are sorry” he smirked going back to his self again.

I just stared at him blankly, I felt like killing him at the moment! I mean I apologized, I apologized to him!! But he would still give me an F!?! how stupid of him to have done that he is so going to pay for that.

_______________________________

25 votes and 15 comments for next chapter, hope you enjoyed :)

and could any of you nice people make a book cover for this story? I would so appreciate it if you do :)