Maddy and Dean were playing with Birdie on the couches, Nikki and Dolph were sleeping, Brie and Daniel were tending to all three dogs. That's right, Pumpkin, Winston, and Josie were all joining us too.

I had just got done feeding Ethan and Hope when I felt the bus jerk suddenly then stop. I peeked out the door and saw everyone else walking outside.

I carried the twins and followed them. We were on the side of the highway, with a flat tire.

"Oh my god oh my god we're gonna die!" Nikki cried.

"It's just a flat tire. I'll call someone to bring us a spare." Daniel said, getting his phone out.

"Wait, I only let a certain guy put tires on my bus, and he lives in Miami, so it's gonna be a while till he comes." The driver tells us.

"A tire is a tire!" Dean scoffed.

"This bus is my pride and joy, so I'll gladly call another bus to take you guys, but I'm waiting." The driver crossed his arms.

"Bullshit," Maddy rolled her eyes.

"Here, I'll take Ethan." Seth grabbed him from me.

"Thanks," I nodded. "So now what?"

"I have no fucking clue-" Nikki started, but was interrupted by another bus honking at us.

The bus pulled up infront of us and the door opened. Cathy and Finn walked out. Holy shit.

"Hey guys..need some help?" Finn smirked.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" I gasped.

"Going to Key West. I'm assuming you all are too." Cathy raised an eyebrow.

"Yes! Until we got a flat tire.." I motioned to the sinking tire.

"Well we got enough room for all of you guys." Finn said. "Where abouts are you staying?"

"Key West Resorts." Maddy answered.

"That's half an hour away from ours, so we can drop you off on the way. Let's go!" Cathy clapped, as they went back on the bus.

We all grabbed our belongings and piled into theirs. Our driver insisted on staying until his friend came with the spare, so we left.

"I hope that means I get a refund." Nikki frowned.

"I'm sure we can work something out babe." Dolph swung an arm around her.

A few hours later, they graciously dropped us off at our resort, and waved goodbye as they headed off to theirs.

We each had our own rooms but in the same suite. It over looked the ocean, which was amazing.

It was around dinner time so we ordered pizza and decided to just relax tonight. The twins ended up falling asleep earlier than usual, so I was just lying in bed on my phone.

The door creaked open and Maddy slowly sat down across from me.

"I can't sleep..I've been thinking about a lot." She sighed.

"Like what?"

"The wedding, all that shit I have to plan, and since we're in Florida, I keep thinking about how we met almost eight years ago." She chuckled at the last part.

"Oh boy..it wasn't too pleasant in the beginning." I shook my head.

"No it wasn't..." She trailed, as we both remembered the day we met..

Flashback..Tampa, Florida
8 years ago...

"I still don't understand what the fuck I did!" Harper snapped to the police officer taking her through the holding cell.

"You were caught breaking into a convenient store downtown..we have you on surveillance." He scoffed, opening the door and throwing her inside.

"Fuck you, you don't have jack shit." She growled.

He locked the door and waved, "Better get comfortable, you don't get anyone to bail you out. Which means your getting transferred to the prisonnnnnn!"

As he walked off, Harper groaned. She knew she really fucked up big time. She didn't mean to get caught, all she needed was some more money to pay her rent and get caught up in bills.

"A spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down..the medicine go down..the medicine go down.." The girl in the next cell from her was humming along to the classic 'Mary Poppins' song.

"Can you fucking sing to yourself? Your annoying." Harper yelled.

The girl looked at her and glared, "Fuck off, don't tell me what to do."

"Or what? Your gonna break these bars and kick my ass?" Harper laughed.

The girl walked over to her side and leaned in till her forehead was touching the bars.

"I'll be sure to flip you off when I get bailed out in a few hours." She smirked.

Harper stood up and approached her. They were face to face. "What are you even in here for?"

"Assault. Some scumbag was being a dick to my friends at the bar around the corner and I kicked his ass. Cops got called and I'm the bad guy." The girl rolled her eyes.

"Damn..that sucks." Harper whistled. "What's your name?"

"Santa Clause." She answered. "Just kidding, the names Maddy."

"Nice to meet you Maddy, I'm Harper." She extended her hand through the bars. Maddy shook it.

"You seem cool..hey tell you what, if I get my friends to bail you out too, you got to take me to see that new Captain America movie." Maddy offered.

Harper shrugged, "Sure, Whatever. You think your friends are gonna bail me out? A stranger?"

"Wouldn't be the first time." Maddy replied. "Besides, something tells me we're gonna be friends."

"What gives that impression?" Harper raised an eyebrow.

"Well, your still talking to me." Maddy pointed. "So, tell me about yourself."

The rest of the night was spent of Harper and Maddy telling each other childhood stories, and that was the night that changed their lives forever.

Early the next morning, Dean, Finn, Nikki and Roman arrived in the jail. After bailing both of them out, they went out to breakfast and got to know Harper.

Later on in the day Harper took Maddy to see Captain America: The First Avenger, and she knew that she had made a friend for life that day..

End of Flashback..

"Remind us to tell Ethan and Hope that story when they're older?" I laughed as we reminisced.

"Definitely." Maddy agreed.

- - -
Awwww...you finally found out how Maddy and Harper met! Plus the gang is taking a well needed vacation in Key West..and Maddy and Harper have been busy with wedding duties... Thanks for reading :) 💛