"Too bad you really look like your father and It's making me jealous." Lin Xiao said and pouted.

"My love, we can always make another one so that you can have someone that looks like you." A familiar voice was heard on his back, he felt strong arms wrapped in his waist and a breath in his neck.

"Shut up, how would you even know it will look like me? Hmp! You just want to get in." Lin Xiao said and rolled his eyes.

"Hahaha my love he w--Oh! He's crying give him to me." The man let go of Lin Xiao's waist and tried to get the child old Lin Xiao's embrace.

Lin Xiao's heart palpitated, the child was not crying. It was sleeping now. He look at the blurry face in front of him and he unconsciously held the child in his embrace tighter.

"Give him to me." The man's calm voice change into a raspy one.

Lin Xiao got scared not for him but for the child in his arms. He immediately turn away and started running. No!

"You can't run forever!" The man said with anger on his voice.

He can't run forever but he can hide the child.

Lin Xiao continued running and as if the world was in slow motion he felt a strong pang in his chest, he look at his chest and slowly stop running it was full of blood.