4.23

"What!? why would they remove me? We already signed the contract!? What do you mean that the contract is now invalid!?" Sebastian said with annoyance in his voice.

The designer and the director of CM's CL Fashion show removed him from their model list unexpectedly.

The higher ups also called, informing him that his other Photoshoot here in China and NY are temporarily on seizure. Sebastian is mad, he's very mad and disappointed. He already invited Le Hai to go watch him walk on that stage only to get a call on the last minute that he's out of the list?! What the hell!?

This has never happened before. Sebastian sigh in frustration before messing his hair and called Le Hai. He childishly reported everything that happened to him and Le Hai just diligently listened to his lover's ramble over the phone.

Oh yes, they're together now. After that dinner, Sebastian out of no where just said yes, making Le Hai puzzled for a minute until Sebastian explained it to him only then did he understand. Le Hai was ecstatic but unfortunately Heng Jun called Le Hai, asking for his presence back in NY, so Le Hai fled back to NY and promised Sebastian that he'll be back before he knows it.

Le Hai did tell him that he has too many secrets and that he's not ready to tell Sebastian yet. Although Sebastian is very curious, he respects Le Hai's privacy and he trusts their relationship.

Not so long after, they immediately got comfortable with their relationship and sometimes talk to each other as if they've been together for years already. Slowly Sebastian started to open up to Le Hai. He misses Le Hai. They haven't seen each other for 2 weeks. They occasionally talk on Skype/VideoChat, so his longing of Le Hai decrease a little.

"Babe, I hate them so much. They can't just..just..I'm just so angry and disappointed.." Sebastian continued bawling on the phone, tears swelled up in the corner of his eyes and his eyes got redder and he started to sniff causing Le Hai to panic and feel distressed for his lover.

"Calm down, baby. I'll figure everything out, okay? Don't stress yourself too much. Shh, don't cry. It's going to be okay. Don't cry please." Le Hai's anxiousness could be clearly heard on the phone.

"Don't need! I want to go back there!" Sebastian grumpily said, remembering something, Sebastian's sour mood plummets further.

"Do you want me to book a flight for you?"

"No! I can do it!" Sebastian angrily said and cut the call.

Le Hai: "..." Why does it sound like you're angry at me ah?

Sebastian is also eating vinegar because Le Hai's mother, who is also their biggest supporter in their relationship, sent a picture of Le Hai together with a girl in a restaurant with a caption that says, 'Sebby Darling who the hell is this mudafaka, immediately go to NY and make this woman go bald.' On top of the bad news of the Fashion Show and photoshoots, it just frustrated Sebastian more.

How did Le Hai's mother get the picture? Of course she had one loyal guard from Le Hai's bodyguard send pictures of wherever her son goes and whatever he's doing.

He doesn't want to jump into conclusion nor does he want this to be sorted out through phone.

Sebastian deeply sighs before relaxing his eyes.

----------------------------------

Ming Chu sighs again. He had long lost count on how many flowers and chocolate delivery came to knock on his door.

That fucker is really annoying!            凸(>皿<)凸

After Ming Chu and Little Yun ate their breakfast, Ming Chu ignored Heng Jun until he went home after convincing Little Yun for almost 30 minutes to let him go.