1.5

"Hold it like this" Okay, someone's teaching me how to play golf. Although the way he holds my hand and grinds his body against me makes me want to punch his d*ck. I didn't 'cause I want to cheer up my Father by looking like I am interested in playing golf.

"Thanks. I think I got it now." I give him a strained smile not even hiding the fact that I am annoyed.

He just smirks at me. My right eye twitches, I just want to punch that damnable face of his. Although he is handsome, it doesn't hide that he's a playboy and will poke whatever hole he can get into. And I'm freaking straight!

Unfortunately for me, I'm his target. While Father is busy talking with his friends, this guy is one of the son of his friends who is assigned to teach me but nothing's going inside my mind because he keeps fucking grinding his fucking crotch against my fucking back.

"Host, calm yo' tits"

'I want to kill this son of a bitch!'

"You can go now." I dismissed him and walked away, wandering off on my own.

I need to calm myself down or I might kill that asshole. As expected, a gorgeous face does bring calamity. I sigh like the whole world's problem is on my shoulder. I just need a break from being annoyed. I've been annoyed since that guy showed up right in front of my face with his goofy grin. Creep!

As I was contemplating how to kill a person without being arrested by the police, I didn't notice a golf ball flying toward me resulting in me being hit right through my fucking face.

Goddammit did the world put a curse on me!?

"Shit!" I heard someone curse before I see stars and my vision fade away.

"Xiao Han! I think you've just killed someone!" Lin Yu said as he went to the delicate unfortunate guy who got hit by the Golf Ball.

"We need to bring him to the hospital!" Jun Ke yelled frantically, afraid that his friend actually did kill a guy in broad daylight!

As his friends were panicking, the main culprit didn't panic at all. He knew that the ball was not strong enough to kill that poor guy.

"This...this guy is too pretty" Lin Yu spoke in awe as he inspected the guy's face.

After hearing what Lin Yu said, the two friends can't help but also be curious.
And right then, Xiao Han sees the most gorgeous person his eyes had laid on. Thick lashes, a small nose that perfectly fit his cute face, coupled with kissable lips that's tempting you to devour it and his skin's glowing because of the sun. He's like an immortal who's lost in the mortal world.

"He's a guy!" Lin Yu said with a hint of disappointment while his hands are on Xue Min's flat chest.

A guy? How can a guy possibly look this gorgeous? How come he didn't know there's a guy who look like this in his area. Yes, he owns this golf course.

"Ah! Stop it. Let's take him inside the house and tend to his swollen forehead!" Jun Ke said as he tries to carry Lin Xiao in bridal style but Xiao Han already beat him to it. He carried Xue Min in his arms and walked to the direction of the house like nothing happened.

The two friends look at their friend's departing back as their jaws drop to the floor. What the hell!? Their cold, stoic and ruthless friend who doesn't care about anyone's death is carrying a random person but not only that he's also carrying him bridal style! Jun Ke felt like fainting while Lin Yu felt like he can't feel his face for a moment.

"The fuck just happened?" Jun Ke asks, still not thinking rationally.

"X..Xiao Han carried a guy  to his Mansion" Lin Yu mumbled.

"Le..let's go" The two friends make their way to their friend's mansion in a daze.

* at the Bai's Mansion*

What they saw made their breath stop.
Their friend is putting an Ice Pack on the random guy's forehead!

"I thi..think I need a rest. I'm starting to hallucinate things" Lin Yu said as he slowly walk to his room

"Me too" Jun Ke agrees as he followed his friend.

-----

Ah! It hurts!

"Hurts.." I mumbled. Ah! It truly hurts!

"Hey" Whaa? A manly magnetic voice? Who is that?

I slowly opens my eyes and what greeted me is a spacious ceiling.

"A spacious ceiling? Again?" I said grumpily. I heard a chuckle on my side.

I look at the guy and froze.

This guy is too beautiful, Phoenix eyes that look so sharp, red lips like a scarlet blood, and also that smirk that can arouse your inner demon inside and that magnetic voice I wonder if he's going to moa-- ah! Stop! Stop! Wrong direction thoughts! I stare at him like an idiot not knowing what to do as he stared back. So we're playing who looks away first losses!

"Host, that's the male lead! Be careful!"

What's the "Be Careful" for? It's not like he's going to eat me.

"Uh..so are you just going to stare each other all day or are you going to kiss?" A man's voice startled me but also my soul almost flew out of my body of what he said.

This is the Main BOSS! Even if you give me 1000x courage I won't even dare!

"Ah, where am I? Why am here?" I ask dumbly. Oh yea, why am I here?

"Don't be scared little fella. You're in Bai's Mansion. Xiao Han accidentally hit you with the golf ball earlier causing you to lose your consciousness but don't worry there's no concussion or any major problems. Just a bump on your forehead, oh I'm Lin Yu by the way" He said as he also introduce himself.

"I'm Jun Ke!" Another guy popped out of no where holding a glass of milk. So now they're introducing their selves. Should I introduce myself?

"A..I..I am Xue Min" I said meekly, my face feels hot. What the hell!? Am I blushing!?

Oblivious to Xue Min he just yet again tugged someone's heart. He looks like a white bunny and the way he blushes is so cute! He look so fragile like anytime he can break if not taken good care of, he lo--

"Ah what time is it!?" All of the sudden their daze gaze at Xue Min breaks when the Little 'bunny' turned into a cat who's brandished his claws against the enemy.

"It's 6:17 in the--" and by that Xue Min bolted out from the sofa he was laying in.

"I'm late! Ah! I forgot about Papa! He must be worried sick!" Frantically Xue Min was panicking while trying to find his shoes. That old man has a heart problem, if he's going to die then he'll fail his mission!

"Calm down. Here's your shoes" Lin Yu said as he give his shoes.

"I can't calm down! He would be worried sick and he has heart problem! Who knows what could happen to him since I was gone without saying an--" before Xue Min can continue his rambling he was embraced by someone.

"He'll be okay." The guy said as he kisses Xue Min's hair.

Lin Xiao's soul flew out from Xue Min's body.

-------