1.9

Xiao Han is pretty amused at his baby's family and friends.

Although maybe one person or two is not so welcoming him being here: Xue Min and Minyu.

Minyu saw that his darling keeps staring at him (ML) that's why he felt threatened by Xiao Han.

This guy is dangerous, my darling can only be mine!

A certain someone thought as his hateful gaze intensifies.

"Ah..Yes. Haha how can my incompetent son be.. haha of course, sorry about that I'm sure Mr. Bai is not...that " Papa said nervously. He must have realized that he just gave the Emperor an accusing gaze.

"We actually met yesterday, Papa. He's the one who helped me when I got knocked out by a Golf ball" and also the reason. But I didn't add the last one.

"I'm sorry about tha--" before Bai Xiao Han can finish talking his phone rings which he immediately answered when he saw the caller.

"I'll be going now, Bab--Xue Min, Mr. Fonsi and Manager Rex" He said and dashed out like he owned the place. We're still dazed, not comprehending what just happened.

"Ah? What just happened? It felt like a dream.." Rex mumbled

"Rex, just so you know. You just shouted at your Big Boss a while ago and accused him of hooking up with me." I said as I give him a glare

Not giving him a second to refute I point at the magazine he is holding.

"It's upside down. What eyes you got there." I said with a smirk. His face reddened and coughed to hide his embarrassment.

"..oh and Minyu, please take care of Rex properly while Father and I are together." I said as I flash him my sweet smile but not hiding the glint in my eyes.

Rex looked at me with horror and then he looks at Father who pretends like he doesn't know anything.

I see nothing, I hear nothing - Father/Mr. Fonsi

"Ah! No! I have to go! I..I have to finish something, I'm going to talk to Director Wu about the...the...script" He said trying to find an acceptable excuse.

"What script?" I ask him with one of my raise brow.

"About the script of Dr. Genius, Ling Feng will be taking so I have to go now! Bye! No need to send me out." He said as he walks out of the door as if his tail is on fire.

Ling Feng is my Junior. He's also under Rex but temporarily.

"Who is this Ling Feng? Should I make him withdraw from his works. Too many rivals" I hear Minyu mumble as he watch Rex's car driving out to the gate.

Ah, this guy... he's too possessive.

"Ah, papa what do you want to do today?" I ask as I look at the chess board.

"You know chess?" He asked rhetorically.

"Okay then"

------

It's been a month now since that unfortunate day of my life.

The mighty Emperor who is supposed to pursue the Female lead is... is hugging my waist possessively.

I'm inwardly crying a river. I am depressed since last week he declared that he will pursue me and he even said that at our family dinner. Father had a heart attack after his blunt declaration of his love for me while System is laughing at me. He's having fun at me being miserable.

Father was okay the next day but he still needs to stay in the hospital. I really really wanted to kick his balls that time..actually I still want to kick his balls right now.

"It's not like I'm going to run Xiao Han. Let go" I said as I try to free my waist from his iron grip.

"No, they're looking at you lustfully" He said as he shot a glares at every person we meet, we're currently heading inside his company, which is also where I'm working in. He said that it's safe because no one will dare report us having time 'together' inside his company. I don't have plans for today and Rex was busy with Ling Feng, Papa is still in the hospital and he doesn't want me to stay there.

So left with no choice, I decided that it's going to be a "Me Day" unfortunately someone just have to ruin it.

"You're looking at me lustfully" I said a matter of fact.

He look at me and smiled.

"I love you ah. Of course I can look at you lustfully since you're my wife and that gives me the consent already" He said smugly.

"Wife!? I'm a man" I glare at him wanting to kick his foot but he just laughs me off.

We went inside the private elevator that only Bai Xiao Han and his secretary can use. Geez.. Rich people that knows how to be rich makes my teeth itch. I was a poor person in my last life, I know how hard the struggle is everyday just so that I can buy and eat noodles for me to pass my hunger.

"Hm, are you angry, wife?" Xiao Han asked as he hugs me from behind while constantly smelling my hair like a dog. Black lines appeared on my face unsure of what I should do.

"Host, I'll be gone for a week"

"Well, hello to you too"

"I'm serious. But I'll be back I promise!"

And just like that my mind was quite once again. It feels strangely empty without the System.

"Wife?" And this guy is clingy and possessive af.

"What did you say?" I wasn't paying attention honestly.

"So you're now finally acknowledging that you'll be the wife. Well, I'd make you mine anyway, in a way that both of us will enjoy. What a pity" He said as he sigh dramatically.

Why you..!

How shameless!