4.24

Heng Jun as usual went to work with his stoic secretary, Viktor.

And as usual he ordered flowers to be sent to Ming Chu's apartment. He's slowly trying to gain Ming Chu's forgiveness for all the bullshit he had done.

It's just that he doesn't know how. He did watch things like sending flowers and chocolates in movies, he just doesn't know if it works in real life.

He asked Le Hai for advice who's expert at this field. Instead what he got was something he wouldn't do ever in his whole life...or he thinks he won't do unless it's for his beloved.

His advices are really... cheesy that even cheese would be ashamed. Le Hai adviced him to use pick up lines on Ming Chu, kneel in front of Ming Chu with flowers in his hand and if he wants, with a ring too while singing.

Everything was almost perfect except for the singing part.

Heng Jun sighs and just thought of Ming Chu's face all day long. Daydreaming that he's with Ming Chu and they're happy together with his Little Yun.

Sadly someone ruined it. His telephone rang and he absentmindedly picked it up.

"Hello Mr. President, Ms. Tangmo is looking for you and is waiting outside." He heard his Secretary's assistant on the phone but what made him crease his brows was what the Assistant Secretary say.

That bitch just doesn't know when to give up. She even went to his house continuously to ask for forgiveness even though he said he doesn't even care.

She always annoys him, even went as far as opening the topic of his dead lover. She always bothered him these days. May it be in the parking lot or in his house.

She really had a thick skin, not even a little ashamed of her behaviour.

"Tell her I'm not here." Heng Jun said and slammed the phone down. Damn woman, always annoying him.

He really should cut her father's claws that are now slowly reaching his properties.

While outside his office...

Eyna stood there stiffly, she was rejected yet again.

Eyna angrily walks out of the office not forgetting to give the assistant secretary a death glare.

Why is her Father taking so long to find something that can blackmail Heng Jun, so she can marry him right away!

She wants to marry him now and make a family! Her mind wanders to all the reports she got from her 'slaves'.

And it seems like Heng Jun is quite fond of this Ming Chu. It seems like Heng Jun is wavered by the evil gay Ming Chu.

Eyna gritted her teeth, fine! If her father is going to take forever in making her marry Heng Jun, she'll do it herself!

If that slut dies then she'll be noticed by Heng Jun and maybe then they can start a family.

What does even Heng Jun see in that filthy gay? He probably bed multiple men before and possibly has aids already. Fucking gays! Why don't they just die! Die! Die! Instead they're polluting this world!

Eyna's vision went redder and redder as her mind went chaotic again. This is why her father gives her everything she wants or else she'll turn into a psycho again.

Killing children at the orphanage to satisfy her bloodthirst, watching someone getting raped to fulfill her viciousness, and she wants to get whatever she wants even if that means killing everybody to get it.

--------------------------------

Ming Chu woke up due to the water being splashed on him. What the hell, so cold.

Ming Chu fluttered his eyes open and looks at the ugly ass people who's snickering at his predicament.

Ming Chu immediately knew that he's in a creepy ass cliché shits that he watched on movies.

"My, my, my look what we have here. Mr. Ming it looks like your luck finally runs out.." Ming Chu looks at the lady in front of him, this woman looks familiar.

"Oh my, I forgot to introduce myself, peasants don't have the privilege to know me. But now that you're going to die after we torture you first it's best to know me, Issah Tangmo sexiest, boldest and most sought woman of the century." She proudly represents herself as if she's part of the cheapest pageant being held in the slums.

"Oh.." Was Ming Chu's only reaction.

"Hmp! That's your only reaction? Oh, ugly people don't know how to appreciate beauty at all. They can't relate." Issah said and laughs gloriously, while the other ugly ass people at the side forcefully laugh with her.

Suddenly Ming Chu wanted to laugh out loud but restrained himself. This bitch is like a child ah, putting only one goddam light to dim the room as if they're interrogators in a mission. Also why boast yourself too much? Probably no one did so she helped herself up.

Ming Chu wanted to open his mouth but his throat felt dry.

Suddenly the once dim room went brighter when all the lights were switched on and a smiling Eyna appeared.

Oh, so this bitch is the one who kidnapped him. Oh wow so original, so mature.

"Hm hahahaha just look at the stupid reaction he got sister hahaha so funny.." Eyna cheerfully said while constantly clapping her hand like barney. Creepy as hell.

Ming Chu rolled his eyes inwardly. When he heard a groan, he immediately diverted his eyes towards that person.

The color of his face faded when he finally noticed Sebastian who's hands are tied up and his feet are barely touching the ground. He's only wearing briefs and his body is full of intense burns and bruises. Sebastian was unconscious.

Ming Chu panicked inside, why did this bitch go as far as involving Sebastian in this conflict!?

"Oh, finally noticed your little friend? Hahaha just look at him, sooner or later you'll be just like him ah. Don't they say friends go through everything together, ah such lovely friendship! See, that's what happens if you mess with Tangmos. We are not to be trifled with. His lover, Le Hai has some guts to scare us!? So what if he's the notorious Mafia in China? This is Country A, not his playground. Hahaha just look at his pitiful lover. It is so nice to watch and hear him scream because of pain." Issah said proudly as she held her chin high and walks towards the other side. She abruptly pulls down the curtain and revealed what's hidden in there.

Ming Chu's eyes widen when he saw a battered Su Tao, what the hell is wrong with this people!? Why are thy kidnapping them?!

"Oh, and this. Well, we captured him just to let you see a little play. You know, make him a mess, him moaning underneath five men doing him also well torturing him but after that killing him." Issah said cheerfully while Eyna is giggling at the side.

Oh how wonderful to see them suffer! Eyna was happy with what is happening. Too bad these guys are all enemies and filthy gays, if not then she could've pounce on Su Tao or Sebastian especially Ming Chu who's making her wet just by his stare.

Now Eyna is having second thoughts of killing Ming Chu or just make him her sex slave. What a pity...

"Oh~ it looks like Le Hai's lover is waking up again." Issah said even more happy to see someone suffer again.

Sebastian slowly opened his tired and pained eyes when he felt pain on his chest, no, more like his whole body.

"Little Le Hai's lover.." Sebastian faintly heard when something smashed in his back.

It hurts..!!

Sebastian screamed when he felt something heating up on his feet.

Sebastian screamed, his scream was piercing and was full of agony.

He didn't know what was happening. He was snatched at the airport and now ended up in this situation.