3.8

"Unbelievable! He can't..." Lou Shan exclaimed while sobbing when she heard the report from First Rank General, Pak Shet.

"I'm sorry, there's nothing we can do. We personally saw him get eaten by those infected people. The two generals tried to help him but...they were defeated. Instead of making ourselves a dinner for the zombies we retreated just so we could bring this medicines to the survivors." General Pak Shet said solemnly.

"No...This..." Lou Shan cried while holding Andy who's shocked by the news too. They didn't make it...

"There's no time to cry, doctor. We need to treat the patients, we need to cooperate and work together." General Pak Shet said as he rub Lou Shan's back.

One of the reason why he hated their Supreme Commander was that the woman he's in love with is in love with the Supreme Commander. He hated everything about Qi Lu. He hated that Qi Lu was always good at everything while he was not. He was an average person who bribed his way up the ladder to be a First Rank General.

Lou Shan sobs got louder.

To hell with those survivors! Even if they die, she doesn't care! The love of her life is dead! He is dead! She doesn't care if the survivors die or rot in hell! Afterall she was just doing all of these things to please Qi Lu and get his attention.

Now that Qi Lu is dead why would she even care!? He wouldn't see it anymore!

Pak Shet feels depressed seeing his love cry so he didn't push her any further instead he diverts his attention to Andy, her assistant.

"What are you standing there for!? Go help the survivors!" Pak Shet spat angrily.

Andy trembled from fright and immediately runs to where the survivors are camping while bringing all the medicine with him.

He always felt that General Pak Shet is not what he portays he is.

"It's okay now... I'm here" Pak Shet soothed the crying Lou Shan.

-----------

"Ouch!" Le Hua exclaimed when Bao Xi accidentally press the wet cloth too hard on his bruise near his jaw.

"Sorry. I'll be gentle." Bao Xi said softly.

Le Chen 'helped' Le Hua kill a 'mosquito' on his cheek a while ago. He 'accidentally' slapped so hard that Le Hua felt his teeth flying.

He regretted that he provoked the monster ah. If he hadn't flirted with Bao Xi maybe his face will still be perfect without a bruise.

"Does it hurt a lot?" Bao Xi asks, very concerned of his well being.

For a second, Le Hua's hair and not even sparing his pubic hairs stood up when he felt someone's sharp glare.

"I...I'm..fine." Le Hua said as he forcefully smiled forgetting that his cheek still had a bruise, he hissed when he feel his left cheek pang with pain.

"Don't smile yet. It'll hurt your cheek. Le Chen slapped too hard, let's hope that it will not leave a mark because that'll ruin your handsome face ah" Bao Xi said while complimenting his looks.

Le Hua's eyed widen when he felt the hot burning stare intensify.

Don't compliment him with Le Chen eyeing them like a hawk. He knows that he's handsome but don't say it.

"Why are you still holding the cloth for him? He can do it himself."

Finally, Le Chen can't bear to watch Bao Xi sweetly taking care of Le Hua anymore, his eyes feels like it had been stab for the whole journey.

"Ah but L--"

"Just give it to him!"
"Just give it to me."
Le Chen and Le Hua said at the same time.

Bao Xi was puzzled at their same reaction but gives the cloth anyway.

The two people at the back, watching this scene unfold were expressionless the entire time. Both had different thoughts.

Hu Tian thought how stupid and funny this scene is. Ha! You'll just cry later on, he's not bitter but he can't seem to find a reason to side with love right now.

While Qi Lu was thinking that if he was Le Hua and Bao Xi was Hu Tian, who's sweetly taking care of him. Ahh, How great that would be...

They continued their journey in silence with Le Chen driving seriously with a very very gloomy aura. Bao Xi went to sleep and put his head on Le Hua's shoulder and Le Hua was lamenting. Qi Lu who's daydreaming and Hu Tian who's bored, looking outisde the window.

-----------

They've just arrived at the largest Lab in the city, they were no Zombies anymore. It looks like they've already scattered away or they're dead.

Hu Tian was a little bit suspicious of this and volunteered to go in first. Qi Lu protested but Hu Tian just give him a deadpan face,

"I'm a zombie, zombies doesn't eat fellow zombies." Hu Tian said as he rolled his eyes again for the third time.

"You be safe alright?" Bao Xi worriedly said to Hu Tian.

Hu Tian nodded and went out of the Van. He slowly went inside and saw that they were a few zombies.

Most of them are wearing a lab coat, some were military men who probably got bitten by zombies when they tried to rescue the scientists/doctors.

Hu Tian smashed their heads using a bat. He probably took 1 hour and 30 minutes before he came out of the lab.

Only to see Le Hua and Bao Xi holding the angry Qi Lu but the two failed, after all he's a Supreme Commander who has a big built and had intense training since his childhood and the other one holding him is like a twig in comparison.

"What are you guys doing?" Hu Tian asks the trio.

Le Chen just stands in the corner with his usual stoic face.

"He wanted to go in and we tried to stop him." Bao Xi reported as he pouts and fiercely looks at Qi Lu who's staring at Hu Tian.

"Are you okay?" Qi Lu asks Hu Tian who just roll his eyes..again.

"I'm dead already, of course I'm not. Let's go in and stop being so childish. I've already cleared the lab." Hu Tian said and he went back inside.

The four people followed him immediately.

-----------