2.15

It's been 3 days cultivating in the mountain, Zang Yuan broke through stage 5 already. When he woke up, he finds that Ye Jin was missing.

That dumbo probably left him early.

Zang Yuan went down to the mountain alone while silently cursing that dumb Ye Jin from leaving him behind.

"Hosttt.."

"OH SWEET JESUS!" Zang Yuan screamed outwardly out of fright. Goddammit!

'What the hell system? Don't scare me like that!' Zang Yuan said inwardly.

"Hosttttt I'm sorry and also I am sorry that I was absent for a few days something happened to the higher ups! There's a minor damage at the datas in each world."

'Oh? Something happened? Well anyway I'm close to finishing one of the wishes. The swordfight will be 4 days from now.' Zang Yuan said but he's still not that confident that he'll win the tournament.

"Okayyy~ did something major happened to you while I'm away?" You better tell me everything host I don't want to be left out!

'A...ah no..nothing really major or something... Hey System can I ask you a question?'

''Hm. Sure thing what is it?"

'I have this impossible thoughts that maybe just maybe...Bai Xiao Han is Yu Yan?' Zang Yuan said softly. He really had this thought but he always brushed it off because he thinks that it's crazily impossible.

"Host you're the one to say it's impossible but now you're asking me if the impossible is possible. Are you high?" Did his host get high on drugs while he's away...wait does ancient era has drugs to sell?

Zang Yuan wanted to smack the system for being too rude just for a simple question.

'No, but Bai Xiao Han and Yu Yan is like the exact same thing! The way he talk, moves and even his words!'

"Host, you're high. Only those who have systems can go hop into different worlds. Wait a minute...you told me there's nothing major happened while I was away! Why are you comparing Bai Xiao Han and Yu Yan now!?" System said grumpily, his host is lying.