What brought me to him

The particle accelerator changed the entire future of central city... little did I know that it changed me and my future as well...
(Emily Queens background)
Oliver queens (The arrow) sister
Grew up in starling city
Moved to central city for Barry.
Olivia Wilde as EMILY QUEEN

                                      Chapter 1It's been a few months since the particle excel blew up

                                      Chapter 1
It's been a few months since the particle excel blew up. I had recently found out through Oliver that our dear friend Barry Allen was in a coma and I was determined to go see him.
"Emily it's too dangerous for you to go to Central city!" Oliver demanded to get his point across while I was packing my bags. "Ollie this is Barry's life we are talking about. What is the worse that's going to happen all the radiation has cleared up, the city is practically back to normal!" I say in hopes he would see my side. "I don't like the idea but please be safe and just remember the arrow is a town away if you need anything" Oliver winked at me as he finished his sentence. "Don't worry its just until Barry wakes up, I love you ollie see you soon" I say half smiling
"Love ya sis, duty calls" with that Oliver is back to his work and I'm on the next train to central city not knowing what waits for me ahead.
-
I arrive in central city where I booked myself a hotel room. The train ride was peaceful enough for me to be well rested enough so I was ready for the long day ahead of me. I searched up S.T.A.R Labs on my phone where google informed me it has been shut down, however I know that's where Barry is being treated. I manage to get a taxi to drive me there and once I arrive I get a horrible feeling inside me. I attempt to shrug it off as I pay the cab fair and slowly walk into the star labs I'm unsure where to go so I walk around aimlessly until I find a young man with long hair who is glued to his iPad.
"Um.. hey" clearing my voice getting his attention
At first he seemed startled to see me then proceeds to ask why I am here "hi... may I help you?
"I'm sorry for entering like this.. I was hoping to find my friend Barry Allen, I'm Emily queen"
The expression on his face quickly changed as he heard my name.."QUEEN?! As in the Oliver Queens sister?"
I playfully roll my eyes and smirk "yes as in the Oliver queens sister... so about my friend barry..."
"Oh YES! I'm so sorry total fan boy moment.. I can take you to Barry.. by the way I'm Cisco Ramon I've been assisting with Barry's condition."
I listen intently as Cisco explains what happened that night to Barry while we enter an elevator that took us to the what is known as the cortex and lab rooms.
That's when I spot my life long best friend hooked up to machines peacefully sleeping.
"Barry" I say just above a whisper as I rush over to him passing a young women and a man in a wheel chair.

(A/N it's currently mid night and I'm just writing whatever comes to mind but I promise that the next chapters will be well written! I hope you enjoyed so far!)