Chapter Twenty Eight

Start from the beginning

"Tj ", I yelled whispered .

"Tj ",. I continued calling his name as I shift my body in his arms.

He groaned "What ?. Can't you see I am sleeping",.

"Yes but I can't move and you need to get up and get ready for school. This is why your never early",.

Finally he let me go ,stretched and yawn. "I am a bad kid cute face and bad kids don't follow stupid rules",.

"Oh I am sorry Mr Bad Ass",.

He laughed "No that's name is for you not me",.

I giggled back " Oh please, I can't even kill a ant",.

"I know cute face but you will kick their ass ",.

"Look I need to go brush my morning breathe away" ,I said pushing my self from the bed and walks to the bathroom.

"Long time cute face because your breath was so kicking", he laughed.

Returning from the bathroom I jumped onto the bed on top of him blowing my breathe into his face.

"Who's breathe is kicking now huh.....yours", I laughed as he laughed.

"Ok you win ", he burst out flipping me over so he's on top of me .

Silence hit the air as we both stares into each other eyes.

"Your beautiful ", he whispered.

"You got nice lips "I replied as I rub my hand down his face.

"Ahem",.

My head flicks to the door as uncle Wayne was standing there staring at us with a smirk on his face. I squealed and pushed Tj off me to the floor.

"Auuch ..Shit mon ....Cutie",.

"So you guys heating up in here",Uncle Wayne jokes.

Between gritted teeth "Sorry Tj ", I mumbled .

"Dad why are you intruding in my business", he questioned while easing his body up off the ground.

"I thought you mention to me in a father to son chatting that cutie wasn't your type of girl .You just see her as your bestfriend", he stated and I felt my feelings broken into billion of pieces.

"Dad!", he yelled looking at him in a you talk too much look as his eyes flickers to me "Cuti.....",before he could finish I stopped him "Your not my type either",I smiled to let everything seems like its fine and I wasn't hurt .I cleared my throat "Excuse me ", I said to Uncle Wayne as I walk downstairs to make my breakfast.

I heard yelled whispering while enjoying my Oreo and Cereals and couple minutes later when I was finish eating and washing my dish they rally down the stairs.

I eyed Tj through the corner of my eye and his attention was on me.

"Yow cutie can I have a chat with you please", he raised his voice stepping to me.

Before he could reach to me I ran up the stairs "I'm late for school. Blaaah.Blaaahhh ...Blaaaahh",.

**************

All ready and neat to go to school. "Huh ,I 'm not his kind of girl", I murmured. " So why are you complaining cuite ? He's just your bestfriend right .Yes but, But what. Do you love him? No ...Ok and you told him he's not your type too right.....Yes .Ok so shut up", I wondered off whispering to myself like a idiot as a idea pops up in my head.

Dress Different. I searched my suitcase for the best suits that my mom bought for me and I pulled out a tight black pants and a white well fitted blouse. Putting on that with a red Jordan's. I didn't wear my hair as usual ,this time I let my black curly hair out.

Looking at myself in the mirror to see the beauty I am ." I do look like my mom", I whispered then I hiss as my eyes caught my chest pushing out "Errrrr.. Breast ", I huffed as I pulled my blouse off looking for one of the bra's that my mom bought for me. Slipping it on I remembered her words.

Flashback

"Mom why are buying these errrrr",.

"You will need them one day hon and also sanitary napkins",.

"One day like never mom. You see I don't need them now and what the hell is a sanitary napkin",.

"I know but I am just buying them now when I have the money",.

"Listen mom, You could not buy them now and use the money to buy something else" I smirked at her.

"Yee that's true. OK . Look no I will not",.

"Errr Mom",.

"Don't errr mom me, now lets go cash them and go home and I will explain womanhood to you",.

End of Flashback

Finish getting dressed ,I walked down the stairs slowly feeling awkward with this hair letting go in the midst.

It seems like she knew she would die one day and at this time. I so miss her.

**************

Don't be a silent reader.Please vote and comment

Tell me what you think but please don't be harsh I am a emotional person.

Love yall

TUDDLES