9

"bye ned!" peter called out as he saw his friend leave in the elevator. he turned around to see natasha, tony and sam sitting in the living room, looking at him.

"yes?" his asked awkwardly and walked over to the adults.

"nothing." sam bluntly said.

"hey, tonight is movie night. do you want to pick the movie?" tony offered.

"how often are the movie nights?" peter asked.

"whenever we want them to be." natasha answered. peter shrugged.

"yeah sure, i'll pick it later." the teen said.

"you feel okay? your face is pretty red." tony put the back of his hand on peters forehead, feeling the heat.

"i think he's fine. you know, like you always say, 'he's spiderman! he's fine.'" sam rolled his eyes.

"i'm fine tony." he smiled, then changed his direction to natasha, "hey when's dinner?"

"i should get working on that, uh i don't know. it's still pretty early for dinner. we could just do leftovers?" natasha said.

"okay." sam got up and went straight to the fridge, pulling out a few tupperware containers. the other three followed along and grabbed things like cold pizza, cold butter noodles, and leftover meat.

"friday, tell the team leftovers is for dinner and movie night is tonight." tony told the ai. friday didn't give a response but tony said a quiet 'thank you' to himself.

the four sat down at the table in scattered spots. they chatted for a bit and wanda, steve and bucky came down stairs and going to get food. after 20 minutes, the whole team was in the casual room eating their cold or microwaved food. some were on the couches, some where on stools, others were at the table and the rest were standing, all having a good time.

_________

"alright pete, what movie did you pick?" tony asked, dropping a pile of blankets and pillows onto the ground.

"uh, jurrasic park. it's in netflix." tony nodded and sat next to peter on the reclined couch. he shared a big blanket with peter and gave himself a pillow.

natasha, wanda, bruce, clint and scott were all laying on the ground on their backs or stomachs. thor was in his usual chair. hope and steve shared a sofa and once again, bucky and sam we're laying practically on top of each other. they were clingy at times, but it wasn't that type of relationship where they are always clingy and it's annoying.

peter pressed play with a black remote and the movie started. the lights dimmed down and everyone munched on their popcorn.

despite peter picking the movie, he was already sleeping on tonys shoulder 3/4 the way through it. peter kept on moving himself closer to tonys warmer body, due to him shaking from being cold. tony put a few more blankets on him, but it didn't stop.

"okay i'm sorry," tony sat up, and the lights turns on immediately, "peter won't stop shaking and it's worrying me but i don't want to ruin movie night." everyone looked over at him.

"i can take a look at him in my lab." bruce said.

"please." tony removed the blankets on peter and carefully carried him to bruce's lab, bruce following.

_________

"it's a just a fever." bruce sighed.

"a fever? that's it? why was he shaking like he was frozen with ten blankets on top of him?" tony argued.

"it's called the chills!" bruce places his hand on his forehead.

"is he going to die?"

"what the fu- tony no he's not going to die! have you ever had a fever?" bruce was about to hit something.

"alright boys, let's take a chill pill." natasha walks in the lab.

"please! tell him! he think he'll kid will die from a fever!" bruce yelled.

"i mean, if his temperature does reach high enough, he could die," tony shot his head up, "but, his temp is only at...100.3 degrees." natasha looked at the computer screen.

"could you turn the movie down? it's loud and bright?" peter mumbled from the medical bed.

"the movie is...uh finished." natasha told him. peters eye squinted awake to see bruce trying not to loose it, natasha with a warm smile and tony sitting in a chair, worrying.

"what's wrong with me?" he asked, sitting up.

"it's just a fever." natasha reassured him.

"then why am i in the lab?"

"cause your idiot of a dad thought you were dying!" bruce complained and tony just sighed. peter let out a small laugh and got up to sit next to tony.

"hey, you should get some rest. let's go to your bed." peter nodded and they walked out of the lab.

_________

"you feel alright?" tony asked.

"yes. i mean a little warm, but cold, i don't know." peter laughed awkwardly.

"alright, notify friday if you need me for anything." peter nodded and tony left the room to let peter rest.