8

"pete, time to wake up bud." peter groaned and almost fell off the couch.

"why? do i have to?" he mumbled.

"well, that ted kid is here. unless you want to let him stand out there in the cold weather, you should probably get up." told told the kid.

"ned? he's here?" peter sat up. he rushed out of the room nearly tripling on his blanket.

"friday, take me to the front doors."

"yes sir." the elevator went down to the very bottom floor. there wasn't much there. just the glass doors and a receptionist, mainly for appointments for tony.

"ned!" peter shouted, opening the door for his friend.

"dude, you're alive!" ned joked, "nice pants."

peter looked down at his iron man pajama pants. he just laughed and leaded ned in the elevator and up to the casual room.

"hey guys, this is ned." peter told the avengers as they walked out of the elevator.

"did you adopt another kid?" scott asked tony, who was already downstairs sitting in a sofa with natasha.

"h-hey guys! oh my god its the avengers!" ned jumped. a few of them got up and shook his hand or talked to ned, but most of them waved from where they were sitting.

"we'll be in my room, tony." tony gave a thumbs up of approval and the teens left the room.
________________

"your room is so cool!" ned gawked as he looked around the huge room.

"i mean, you would get used to it. there isn't much cool about it too. i don't have any of my decorations, so this room is pretty bland." peter shrugged.

"next time i'm over, i'll buy a bunch of things before to make your room look cool." peter grinned and flopped onto his bed.

"hey so, when are you going to be back at school? i'm getting real bored and m.j. is a lot quieter. even flash seems depressed or something." ned asked.

"i don't know. probably next week. hey, do you have my homework from yesterday? wait, aren't you supposed to be in school? it's thursday." peter asked like four questions.

"okay well, yes i do," need pulled a folder and two textbooks out of his backpack, "and yeah i am, but my mom let me skip." peter sighed at the amount of homework and smiled at what ned said.

"you know, we all miss you at school. i'm bored, m.j. is a lot quieter, even flash is a little different." ned broke the silence.

"i've been gone for only a few days, you know that?"

"i know, i know, it's just you always have the optimism in you and wherever you are, it spreads around i guess and since you aren't at school, it's a little gloomy."

"i'll be back soon don't worry." peter sighed, "hey so, can you help me with this homework?" ned chucked and they started going over peter missing assignments.

______

"why are they so damn quiet?" tony asked from the kitchen.

"i don't know stark, maybe the fell asleep together like you two did before." sam commented.

"do you think i should check on them?" he asked.

"it probably isn't anything. they are probably just talking about school or girls or whatever teenagers talk about. you're the dad here, you make the decisions." natasha told him. tony just shrugged and went into the elevator. when he got out he went straight to peters room and began to hear muffled conversations.

"peter?" tony asked as he opened the door. ned and peter were sitting on his bed working on the homework he missed.

"hey tony, what's up?" peter set down his paper.

"nothing, just checking on you two." he began to walk into the room a bit.

"you sure? something wrong? we can stop this and i can help you, if that's what it is."

"no, no. it's alright. continue doing what you're doing. you don't need to worry about me." peter nodded and tony left the room, sighing.

"so, anything weird?" natasha asked right as tony left the elevator. tony shook his head and sam laughed softly.

"i told you, it probably isn't anything." tony rolled his eyes and grabbed an apple from a basket in the center of the island.

"so, does peter call you dad, daddy, or pops? or what about pappa? or-"

"sam, shut up for christ's sake!" natasha interrupted.

"he calls me tony." tony took a bite into his apple, "wait why would he call me 'daddy'? that's so weird on so many levels." sam just shrugged and the three continue to ramble on about random things.

the ending is so baddd!! i always have trouble ending chapters😐 anyways, i'm watching the flash (on netflix) rn and it's sooo good! i'm in the beginning of season 3 and i won't say spoilers but it's so interesting i want to watch more, but my first day of school is tomorrow and i know if i watch one more episode i will never stopppp😴😴🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️