6

"hey tony, i need you to help me with something in the lab." bruce asked right as tony and peter exited the elevator.

"that can wait. i'm going to go with pete to figure somethings out with school." tony smiled and bruce let out a sigh.

"you know, you can go do whatever bruce needs you to do. we can go a different time." peter said.

"no, it's fine. it's most likely not a big deal." peter nodded as they went into the garage and picked a car. peter chose a red mercedes and they drove off towards peters school.

the ride there was pretty quiet and fast. when they got to the school, the parking lot was full and there was classes going on.

when they walked in, a few students that were out of class noticed them but both tony and peter ignored.

"hello, i made an appointment with the principal today." tony told the lady sitting at a desk.

"oh my gosh! mr. stark, what brings you here?" peter and tony exchanged glances.

"i have an appointment with mr. morita."

"hello tony, peter. you can come to my office." principal morita said out of nowhere. peter and tony followed him into a small office and sat on two chairs on the opposite side of the principal.

"it's a pleasure to see you again tony, and it's nice to see you back here, peter." tony shook hands but peter just fake smiled, "so, what brings you here today?"

"we would be needing peters homework for the next week." tony said bluntly.

"may i ask why?" morita said, eyeing peter.

"family issues." peter nodded in agreement to tony.

"alright...we can arrange something. do you have anyone that lives near you that can give you homework after school?" morita asked.

"uh, ned leeds. i can get it from him." peter said quietly.

"alright, we can make that work. also tony, if you or peter needs anything again, please email me." morita told them like he just did them the biggest favor.

"thank you." tony and morita shook hands once more and they left the building. they got into the car and tony drove away in silence once again.

riing riiing tonys phone broke the quietness.

"yeah happy, what?" tony picked up.

"social services is here. they want peter." happy replied.

"what? why? did that son of a bitch charge me for kidnapping?"

"what? no! may put peter up for adoption. the people want to take peter and put him into a safe home."

"safe home my ass. i'll be there in a couple minutes." tony hung up and slammed his phone down a bit to hard.

"what was that about?" a small voice from the back seat asked.

"social services want you."

"what? why? did you do something wrong?"

"may put you up for adoption, i'm sorry." tony rubbed his forehead.

"oh." peters head just looked down.

"hey look," tony talked to the kid through the rearview mirror, "you aren't leaving. i won't let that happen to you kid." peter nodded and rested his head on the window.

a few minutes later, tony pulled up in the garage, only to see an unknown car in the driveway.

"hey, we're back!" tony called while walking in. three people were sitting at the kitchen table with folders out.

(okay so i don't know anything about adoption and all that, so nothing here is probably correct,,, but it's fanfic so anything can happen)

"you must be peter!" a woman with long, brown hair, black circle glasses and a green scarf said. peter just rolled his eyes.

"hey, what's going on here?" tony asked, acting like he had no idea what was going on.

"peters previous guardian put him up for adoption. we are here to put him into the foster care system." a man with orange hair and blue blazer on.

"mr. stark, peter is coming with us, we are sorry." a woman with blonde hair in a bun and in a dark red suit.

"what? no! i'm not letting this happen!" tony protested.

"i am so sorry sir, there is nothing we can do." the brunette told him.

"yeah, there's nothing you can do. there's something that i can do." a smirk appeared on tonys face.

"what are you implying sir?" the man in the blazer asked.

"i'd like to adopt peter." all the people in the rooms head shot up, looking at tony.

"a-alright then. i guess we can make that work." the blonde began to dig through papers in a black folder. she pulled out a packet and slid it across to table, to tony.

tony looked it over and grabbed the pen they were handing him. he signed all the appropriate spots and checked off all the true facts of himself, peter, etc.

it took them a while to get the whole adoption thing done. peter was sitting on the couch watching dumb cartoons with scott and wanda. natasha, steve, clint and bruce were all mumbling things to each other and everyone else was in their rooms, training, or gone.

"alright sir, now sign there to make this final." the man said after a long hour or two. tony didn't hesitate to sign. he scribbled his signature fast onto the paper and smiled.

"alright then sir, this is now peter stark, your child." the brunette announced. peter flipped over the back of the couch and hugged tony hard. he was waiting for those works to be said for a long time, actually. he occasionally had dreams of tony being his father, or daydreamed about them finally become father and son. the people from social services finally left and everyone was excited and happy.

"alright guys! we are going out for dinner, on me!" tony shouted. a few people 'yay-ed' and other clapped.

"hey mr. stark, thank you. you're the best parent, whether it's in my dreams or real life. i love you." peter hugged tony and pressed his face into tonys chest.

"aw kid, i love you too. by the way, it's tony."

omg almost 400 reads!! tysm! please leave comments/suggestions/whatever! share this with friends, it would mean a lot to me!

also i have insta!! @aven.gerss

tysm again ily💗