1

"You're useless!" May Parker, Peter Parker's aunt shouted at the teenager.

"What? What do you mean?" The confused teen asked while standing awkwardly in the living room.

"All you do is nothing! You made mine and Bens life worse when you came into our lives! Maybe it's your fault he died because he hated you so much!" There was a few bottles of alcohol scattered around the room.

Of course what she is saying isn't true cause she's drunk. Peter thought, but something in him made him believe it was.

"I don't want you anymore! You're a waste of money and space, go get all your dumb things and leave!" Tears began to stream down peters face as he hesitantly walked into his room. He began throwing his clothes and belongings into a duffle bag while trying to hold in sobs and walked out into the hallway.

"I'm going to burn all the things you left by the way-" The aunt was cut off my blaring fire alarms. Peter immediately sped out of the apartment, mainly due to his spidey sense going off crazy in his head, but also to get away from his aunt. While Peter ran out, May stayed behind, putting her possessions in grocery bags.

When Peter got outside, a few people were behind him. More and more people he knew and recognized walked out coughing. After a minute or two, the fire trucks arrived and began spraying down the growing fire. A few firefighters rushed inside the building. Peter just sat on the curb, observing everything.

Three firefighters left the building carrying a women. Paramedics rushed over and put her onto the stretcher. A few people gasped as they rolled by and some looked down at Peter. Confused, he stood up and say May laying unconscious, or dead, covered in burns.

Peter didn't know he wanted to stay. If he wanted to be there for his aunt. "No, i don't love her!" Peter finally told himself as he made up his mine. He ran off and shot a web onto a tall building and swung around the city, not thinking about how he didn't have his suit.

Between all the sadness, confusion, and anger, he began to loose his vision and started breaking down. His eyes were a pool of tears and his chest was right. Being distracted, he slammed right into the side of a building and fell onto the ground of an alleyway.

"Holy shit." Peter groaned.

"Peter? Your vitals are low, would you like me to call Boss?" Peter jumped to the sound of Karen's voice. He forgot about he earpiece Mr. Stark made for him.

"No, no I got it. I'm fine." Peter tried to stand up and nearly fell over, "Please, there's no need." He coughed and sat in a pile of trash.

"Calling Tony Stark." The ai said.

"No-oh god." he groaned.

tony stark answered right away."Hey kid, what's up?"

"I'm fine~" peter slurred right before he passed out.

"Peter? Peter? Helllooo?" Tonys laboratory screen lit up showing both Peters vitals and condition, "Friday, send me Peters location, hang in there I'm coming Pete."

Tony ran over to his collection of suits and picked the first on he saw. The location of peter was shown on the screens inside of his mask, and it led him to an alleyway to find a limp teenager boy laying unconscious.

"Peter?" no response. "Peter! F-friday do a scan on him make sure he's alive."

"Sir, he is alive. I do recommend you get him under medical care."

"Yeah, thanks Friday I never thought about that." Tony sarcastically commented. He picked up the fragile boy and flew off, back to the tower.