Chapter 1

Tessa's POV

It's been 9 months since me and Harry got married.  Things have been okay but ever since I told Harry I was pregnant things have changed.

" hey do you wanna order pizza for dinner tonight? I ask.

" sure I guess." He says.

" don't you want some water instead of rum?" I regret asking.

" Tessa don't." He says while watching tv.

" okay I'll go order" I say while dialing the pizza guy.

I tell him one pepperoni pizza.

That should be good. Harry probably won't even eat.

I go back downstairs and he is standing with his arms crossed.

" are you okay?" I say.

" look Tessa, I know things have been rough with us lately, I've just been kinda spooked with this whole idea of a kid. Hell, we are both still kids. I just don't know what do and I've been using liquor to substitute the issue here"

" what? I don't know what to tell you harry. I'm surprised as you are. The doctor said I couldn't have kids and then here we are. Things like this happen all the time." My heart aches a little knowing that harry doesn't really want a child.

" I know Tessa, maybe if this happened a little later in our relationship then I would be okay with it. I don't mean to shut you out." He says with a straight face.

-

I wrote this in 2014 so bare with me!!! I've been trying to go back and change some things about some of the chapters! Keep in mind that these characters don't relate as much to the ones in the actual after books. It should be getting better by chapter 12:) hope y'all enjoy, let me know what you think!