Fight 3

Oh, you thought this would be a happy ending?? Hehe... 😬

Draco's POV
It's been two years exactly since I last saw Harry.
And now, he's feet away from me, tied up in a chair and unresponsive.

I never wanted to be associated with Death Eaters. After Harry killed Voldemort, I thought I'd be free from the group. But Father had different plans.
So I'd had loose ties with the terrifying wizards and witches since.
Of course, when I suspected that he might have been taken by the forever-loyal Death Eaters, I'd made my way through the darker corners of the wizarding world, talked to criminals, sweet-talked murderers, made promises with terrifying people.
And after all that effort to find my lover again, I was led to an abandoned house in Ireland. Well, more like an abandoned mansion.
My heart dropped when I walked toward it. I remember thinking: "surely, they've killed him by now."
That thought nearly left me in tears. But no. One of the number one unspoken rules of being a Death Eater is that you always save the last blow for The Dark Lord himself.

So here I stand, terrified, in front of my Harry. He's covered in scratches and bruises, his hair is dirty and matted, he's basically flesh and bone and the glimmer that was once dominant in his eyes has faded.
I hold back a sob as I stare in the shell of my boyfriend. It's really hard to not cry and alert whichever Death Eaters lurk here.
I can't hold my feelings down much longer and let out a quick gasp for air.
Harry's unfocused eyes raise to my face. He still shows no expression.
"Don't worry, Baby. I'll get you out of here." I whisper.
He looks confused for a few seconds. Eventually he talks. His voice is raw and raspy.
"Who are you?"

Oooooh that was sad. If I get to 50k reads, do you want me to do something special? I need ideas.