Realization Pt. 2

Dedicated to Boons83 , awesome idea!
Harry's POV
I whipped around just in time to see a familiar blonde bounding towards me. He finally reached me and I put my hands on his shoulders to steady him.
"Woah, there! What's the rush? Are you ok? You sounded quite worried. Is it important?" I catechize.
"I... you... Ginny..." he gasped.
"What? Breathe." I advised. He took a deep breath.
"Ginny... said... y-you're gay!" he exclaimed.
I rolled my eyes. "If you're going to make homophobic slurs, you can just-"
His eyes widened. "N-no!" He finally caught his breath and leaned toward me. "I really like you, okay? I have for a while. And if I'd known earlier, I would've told you." he whispered.
My heart fluttered. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him inside the castle to an empty classroom. I was so jubilant at that moment; had God finally answered my prayers?
I bolted the door. "Are you serious or are you messing with me?" I questioned, facing away from Draco who was now sitting on the table.
"I'm serious, Harry! I swear!" he argued.
I twisted to face him and advanced toward him; He looked confused as I put a hand on each of his cheeks and pulled him towards me. I closed my eyes and kissed him softly at first, then more passionately.
We pulled apart after what seems like both no time at all and forever.
"I really like you too," I whispered.