Boggart

Draco's P.O.V
Todays DADA class was unique. We were learning about Boggarts today. We were standing in front of them and learning to defend ourselves against them. After Neville had left (his Boggart was Professor Snape as a contestant in RuPaul's Drag Race), Professor Lupin called on me.
"Mr. Malfoy. Would you like to go next?"
I nodded and walked bravely to the closet. I hesitated for a second, worried that my father would come out. Or even the Dark Lord himself. I shake my head. Malfoy's don't get scared.
"Now, Draco. Before we start, can you remind me again what we are doing today and how we're protecting ourselves?" Lupin asked.
"We are exposing ourselves to Boggarts. Boggarts take the form of one's greatest fear. To fight them off, you must use the spell "Ridikulous."" I answered.
"Very good, Draco. Are you ready for me to open the closet?" he inquired. I looked to my boyfriend Harry, who gave an encouraging smile, and nodded "Yes, sir."
Professor Lupin opened the wardrobe and I saw... Harry. A confused noise went around the room. Har- the Boggart made its way towards me. "Draco," it said. "I don't love you. I can't be with you. I'm sorry, I'm better off without you."
My heart rate increased and my face felt hot. I shakily raised my wand and whispered: "Ri-ridikulous" the Boggart remained. I tried louder this time. "RIDIKULOUS!!" I yelled, my whole voice echoing around the room. I was pretty sure I had yelled loud enough to be heard back at Malfoy Manor.
After the Boggart had vanished an "awwww" went around the room, which only made my face grow redder. I became aware of the fact that I was shaking.
I walked quickly back to Harry. He put an arm around me and I whispered "I should tell you, losing you is my greatest fear."