T.W.E.N.T.Y._.T.W.O

(゚д゚;)

Katelyn started her plan of getting proof.

This wasn't about Travis and Zane anymore. This was about proving everyone wrong.

The first plan was to make sure Zane's not in his house, then snoop around. Look for anything incriminating. Stuff like anything that belonged to Travis. Or anything else if she got lucky.

╥﹏╥

Zane was crying.

"Please no go" he sobbed as he clung onto Travis as if his life would end if he let go. "Zane, I have to. It'll be suspicious if I'm not at my own house" Travis explained. "Don't cry baby, daddy hates to see you cry," Travis said as he hugged Zane and pet his head. "No goooo. Zane gon' miss daddy" Zane cried. Travis softy hushed him. "I know Zane. I left my phone number on your nightstand. Whenever you need me, text or call me" Travis said in a soft tone. 

"Kiss" Zane muttered as he looked up at his caregiver and pouted, his face stained with wet tears. 

Travis leaned down and captured Zane's lips with his own, forming a soft kiss.

This is weird. The two acts like a couple, but they have yet to confess their undeniable feeling for each other. They hug, they cuddle, they kiss. Not to mention the loving way they look at each other (oop. I mentioned it). Would the two have a future together? There's no telling what could happen. Zane has feelings for Travis and Travis has feelings for Zane. But when will the two admit their feelings for each other? No one knows (I dooo~~)

"I'll be back tomorrow" Travis said in a whisper. "Be a good boy for me, Ok?" Zane kissed Travis's lips and said, "'kay" 

A/N

Short chapter today. Sorry.