*****

Jatin, unable to track Pooja in her way reached Aryan's office. He met Amar outside and insisted to see Aryan once. Amar showed him the way to his cabin.

Aryan was speaking over the phone with someone when he heard a knock on the door. He disconnected the call at once and turned round.

"Who are you? If I am not mistaken, then you are Jatin, I mean Mr. Jaiswal's son from the medical college," Aryan asked him.

"You are right, I have come here for something very urgent," Jatin told him, tensed with everything.

"What is it about?" Aryan enquired from him.

"Jiyasha and Monica are missing since the last night. I am in a dilemma as to where they are. We couldn't even contact them. They are working for you and I thought it will be better to inform you," Jatin said.

Aryan's eyes widened and he exclaimed, "Missing since the last night and you are informing me now!"

"Sorry but I thought they would return by the night itself when my sister Samira informed me about them. But they didn't," Jatin lowered his voice.

"Your sister informed you and I am sure she's behind everything," Aryan yelled kicking his desk in rage.

"My sister! Why will she? She doesn't even know them properly. She only knows their third best friend Pooja," Jatin replied, being surprised of what Aryan said.

"Then I am sorry Jatin, you know nothing," Aryan narrated the incidents from the party at Kabir's farmhouse. He also said that Samira had attempted to hurt the two girls.

"So many things took place and I knew nothing." Jatin nodded his head in anguish.

"Now you should leave before I lose my patience. Let me see what I can do," Aryan shouted on him. Jatin nodded and left with the hope that Aryan would do something to find the girls.

"Ms. Jiyasha Mehta, you just can't leave like this without completing your work. I need to find you somehow. I hope you are alright wherever you are," Aryan began wondering of what should be done to find them.

***** 

Monica's house was situated in an another corner of the state, far away from the city and from the medical college. Monica's family was rich but her father had been strict with her most of the time because of her carelessness and playful nature.

Jiyasha and Monica had already reached the place last night and they slept in Monica's room. Jiyasha woke up early with Monica beside her. She shifted the curtains of the window to allow the sun rays to penetrate through them. She inhaled the fresh air of the new day at a new place.

"What a bright day to start with after so many days! I think this was the best plan to sneak out of the hostel to enjoy life and to forget the rest of it, with no one to worry for us. Nobody cared for us so why should we?" Jiyasha's murmuring disturbed Monica's sleep.

"Jiya, why are you up so early?" Monica said rubbing her eyes.

"I think we should go out and enjoy the morning. Let's do some brisk walk today." Jiyasha pulled Monica's arms.

"Now?" Monica exclaimed.

"Doing a light and brisk walk is good for your health and the baby." Jiyasha pulled Monica out of the bed. Monica agreed at last and both of them left the house in their tracksuits.

*

The two girls were striding along the sidewalk and enjoying the daylight when someone called them from behind.