epilogue.

epilogue chapter

2 years later

allison's pov

so far lilac and i have been friends for two years. she takes me out to parties and we drink our sorrows away. there was a day where i didn't think about grayson. he hasn't been in my mind for the past two years. ethan, brittany, and i are still not talking and it has been like that for the past two years. "girl, this guy's been staring at you for quite a while", lilac said and i look and he looked cute, but all i was looking for was a quick fuck, not a relationship. "he's cute, but you know what i'm looking for", i said and she nodded. " i know, but he can probably give you that", she said and smirked.

  Le encanta que la vean
Cuando ella perrea

lilac and i started to dance and two guys came up to us and we started grinding on them. i turn around and it was the guy that was staring at me. i smirked and i started to kiss him. it turned into a heated makeout session and he took me to his dorm. he laid me down on his bed and he started sucking on my neck. i flipped him around so i was in control. "a girl that's in control? i like it", he said and i smirked. i unbuttoned his pants and i started to strip out of my clothes. i think you can figure out what happens there.

the next morning

i woke up and grabbed m clothes from the floor and put them on. i grabbed my shoes and ran out of his dorm room and ran to mine, who i share with lilac. i saw a familiar face come towards me and i stopped at my tracks and saw a pair of hazel eyes gaze thru my boring green ones.

i doubt he'll recognize me with blonde hair.

a/n: play the song here

he stares at me and i started running the other way. i hear heavy footsteps and i start running faster. he grabs me and i start screaming for help. "allison, stop it", he said. "please let me go", i whispered. "we need to talk", he said. "no grayson. we ave NOTHING to talk about. i hate you. i have been hating you for almost four years. you started dating emma, who you knew i hated. your stupid ex girlfriend, katherine has made my life a living hell since i came here. you wanna know why they both have been giving me hell? it's because i've interacted with you, i've talked to you, i've dated you, hell, i've fucked you and they haven't had the opportunity to do that because they've spent half of our senior year hating me and making my life hell.

"hell, i almost killed myself on graduation", i said and grayson looks at me wide eyed and he tries to hug me. "grayson don't", i said and i ran to my dorm. i made it to my dorm and opened the door and i started to cry. " the one time i wasn't thinking about him, he comes back and i'm back to square one", i said and kept crying more and more. "you bumped into grayson?", lilac said. i nodded and cried harder. "oh, honey. it's okay", she said and she hugged me. "i don't understand", i said. "don't understand what?", she asked. "i don't understand why he comes back into my life and thinks that everything will be okay", i said.

"why does this happen to me", i said. "it happens to everyone, babes. not everything will go the way you want it to", she said. "you're right", i said and crawled to my bed. "hey, since you're going to that audition, maybe i can take you", lilac said. "i'd love that", i said and smiled.

i honestly couldn't ask for any other best friend.

now this is the end to let it ride. i have so much other ideas for other books. and i can't wait for the release of the sequel. yes, the sequel. i've been planning it for at least since i started this book. thank you.