ix.

chapter nine: i'm gonna love you like a black widow baby

allison's pov (a/n: play decode by paramore)

we parked in front of the garage and we went inside the house. i saw a note from my mom saying that she was out of the country for three months. she left her credit card, 3 months worth of groceries, and a list of things i can and can't do.

apparently, ethan can stay over and, but can't bring ANY friends over. not that i mind. "so, what did your mom say?", ethan asked. "she said you can stay over, and that you can't bring anyone over... and she also said that brittany and cynthia can come over", i told him. he went straight to the kitchen and found popcorn.

*a few minutes later* (play irresistible by one direction)

we go straight to my room and we sat on my bed while i set up netflix. "so what do you want to watch?", i asked him. "oh! brittany recommended grey's anatomy", he said and i smiled. i put grey's anatomy and played the episode when george dies (a/n: sorry for the spoilers). i brought out tissues so i can be prepared when he dies.

i see ethan practically laying on me. i decided to play with his hair. he starts squirming and he turns to his side, facing my stomach. i see his red streak peaking out and i smile to myself. he had a firm grip around my waist. i heard someone coming up the stairs and i was face to face with the one and only...

grayson dolan

i remember when we kissed, used to feel it on my lips...