xi.

chapter eleven: say you love me more than you did before

allison's pov

who would've thought that i, allison morales, would be crying over the grayson dolan. "look, ally. grayson isn't worth your tears. you are too precious to be crying over somebody who doesn't show you that you're worth more than anything", ethan said, i looked up at him and started laughing with a bit of pain in my voice. "you want to know something funny?", i said and all he did was stare at me. "it's funny how i told him how i felt, yet he went to katherine. funny how we kissed, yet he went straight to katherine", i said while tears were falling down.

"ally...", he said. "don't say anything ethan", i told him. i grabbed a hair tie and tied my hair up in a messy ponytail. i grabbed one of ethan's hoodies and put it on. "even with puffy eyes, you're stil beautiful no matter what", ethan said. i smiled and started blushing pink. i don't know what affect ethan has on me, but i kinda like it.

grayson's pov

i went running home and saw katherine crying. "baby, what happened?", i asked. "i'm pregnant", she said thru tears. "wait, so i'm gonna be a dad?", i asked and she nodded. i stood there frozen while she was hugging me. "sorry, i need time to think, kat", i told her and i ran out the house. i couldn't go to ethan since he despises me right now. i lost all of my friends because of katherine. i dialed her number and after a few rings, she picked up. "hey babe. you coming home?", she asked. "kat... i think we need to break up. you're controlling, abusive, and i don't love you", i told her.

"you can't break up with me! i'll make that little bitch's life hell!", katherine yelled. "i don't care. as long as i have her by my side again and not be manipulated by your hoe ass... ask christian to take care of his kid", i said and hung up. i went home and put my head in my hands. "grayson, honey? what's wrong?", my mom asked. "i just broke up with katherine", i told her. "oh, thank god. i never liked her", my mom said. i smiled and chuckled.

"by the way you should tell allison how you feel, since you like her and don't want to lose her"