xxi.

chapter twenty-one: call me a thief

allison's pov

i woke up and grayson was laying next to me. i got up and went to the kitchen. "good morning, ally. you slept in", ethan said. brittany was next to him, wearing his shirt. "you guys", i said with a smile plastered on my face. brittany and ethan started blushing and looked away. i smiled and smirked at them. "you little nasties", i said and started laughing. "hey it's not like you and grayson got it on last night", brittany said. "we didn't do anything, unlike you guys", i countered back and left to change. i did my natural makeup, which is consisted of eyebrows, mascara and lip balm.

 i did my natural makeup, which is consisted of eyebrows, mascara and lip balm

i grabbed my bag and i grabbed my phone. "come on guys we have to go", i said. everyone started to get ready and i heard grayson groan. "babe, i get they made homecoming on wednesday, but we have to get ready", i said. "ugh, fine", he said and got up and started getting ready. i started admiring grayson's body. "babe, it's not nice to stare", he said and smirked. "jesus fucking christ, get dressed, fuckboy", i said and grabbed my keys. "are you guys ready?", i asked and they nodded. "i'm driving, by the way", i said and ran to my car. i unlocked my car and went on the driver seat.

i felt everyone else get inside the car and i started the car.

*skip car ride*

i parked in the back and i ran inside the school. "why you running?", ethan asked. i sat at our spot before this group of kids did. i smiled and waved at them. "that's why you ran?", grayson asked. i nodded and smiled. "dude we left so early last night", brittany started. "dude did you really want to stay at that boring homecoming dance?", i told her. "ally does have a point", grayson said. "dude she's your girlfriend, you would agree with her", ethan said. "okay, e. you shouldn't even be talking because i'm pretty sure you would agree with brittany with whatever she says, even if she was wrong", veaney said.

"okay, one, i'm never wrong veaney, i'm always right", brittany said. "um, didn't you say you wouldn't get in a relationship?", i said and she got quiet. "that's right hoe", i said and we started laughing. the bell rings and brittany and i had math first. "well, we got to go to class. let's go brit. se you guys", i said and waved goodbye to them. "dude, since they both got class with katherine and cynthia, what's gonna happen?", brittany asked. "well, if she ever lays a hand on our men, we already know what to do", i said with a serious tone.

we sat in our seats and we started doing the work. i see brittany with worry written on her face. "brittany, ethan's gonna be fine. everyone in school knows he's your boyfriend", i said. "but that's not gonna stop katherine. she gets what she wants and she'll get ethan", she said. "brit, if anything, she'll try to get to gray... she always had a thing for him", i said quietly. "she won't get to both of them, remember", she said and i nodded. i still felt the weight on my shoulders and i wanted it off.