xviii.

chapter eighteen: if i could do it all again, i know i'd go back to you

allison's pov

ethan dropped me off at 3 am since we were too busy playing in the water and talking. i honestly missed every one of us hanging out. i walk inside my house and kick my shoes off. i check my phone and i see a text from grayson.

grayson: i miss you already princess

i felt butterflies swarming around my stomach and i felt myself blushing.

me: i miss you too gray... so much

i sent it and placed my phone in its charging station. i went to take a shower and just stood there in the water. i started smiling and kept thinking about grayson.

i don't know but he's been in my mind lately... what are we? i don't want to be friends with benefits... but i also can't force him to get into another relationship. i got out and i started to get ready for bed. i heard knocking in my window and i ignored it.

the knocking started again and i went to see who was throwing rocks at my window, cliche right? i looked and i saw grayson there. i smiled and ran downstairs and opened the door for him. "hey babe", he said and smiled.

that damned, contagious smile.

i smiled back and dragged him to my room.

i laid on my bed and i placed my laptop on my desk

i laid on my bed and i placed my laptop on my desk. "well, i'm back in your room again", he said and i laughed. he laid next to me and i felt his eyes stare directly at me. "what?", i asked. "you're beautiful, ally", he said. i smiled and started to blush. i grabbed the sheets and wrapped it around us. "gray, you're in jeans. don't you feel uncomfortable?", i asked him. "nah, i'm used to this babe", he said. i gave him a small smile and he smiled back.

i tied my hair in a high messy ponytail and gray just stares at me. "you're gonna sleep?", he asked and i nodded. "okay babe", he said and i smiled sleepily. soon, sleep took over me.

the next day

i woke up with arms around my waist. i look and i see grayson sleeping. i peck his cheek and i try to get out of his grip. "noooo, baby come back", he said. "we have to get ready babe", i said.

 "we have to get ready babe", i said