vii.

chapter seven: stained glass eyes and colorful tears

grayson's pov (a/n: play stained glass eyes and colorful tears by pierce the veil)

katherine and i stopped making out and i saw everyone's reaction, including ally's, which was a mixture of hurt and sad. "both of you guys are sick", brittany said. ally kept staring at me and katherine and tears were threatening to come out. "aw, is the emo bitch gonna cry?", katherine said. "yo, what the fuck katherine?", cynthia said. "what? she can slit her wrists as well", she said. "kat, stop", i told her. "what you're defending her now?", she said and i sat quietly.

"wow, grayson... never thought you would stoop so fucking low", ethan said. "you guys can gladly fuck off", ally said, "ally, seriously?", i told her. "don't call me that. you lost the right to call me that", she said, thru tears. i looked at ethan and i saw pure anger in them. brittany was close to getting out of her seat, ready to fuck up katherine. and cynthia was comforting ally. "miss? can we go to the bathroom?", she said gesturing to her and ally. she let them go and they dashed out the classroom.

allison's pov (a/n: play you and i by one direction)

cynthia grabbed me and we made our way to the bathroom. i immediately started crying . "come here", she said and opened her arms. i ran to them and started crying. "this was supposed to be a good day, but no, they decided to come to class and fuck up my day", i told her thru tears.

"look, ally, he can gladly fuck off and shove a dick up his ass since he likes to take it up there. katherine can jump off a cliff. but you, ma'am, are the most precious human being, the best best friend any of us can ask for", she said and i smiled.

we went back to class and went to our table. brittany and ethan were worried on why we took forever. "guys, i'm fine", i told them. they smiled and we went back to our group project.

*skip a few periods ahead*

i was in my last class and it's one i dread the most... it was history... i sit next to him, which bugged me. "ally, can we please talk?", grayson said. i ignored him and kept writing my notes down. i looked from the corner of my eye that he was writing something down. i didn't pay attention to it because well, it's not my business. i see a note land on my notebook and i open it.

ally,

i get you're mad at me, but me dating katherine was unintentional. we were both drunk and i didn't know, okay... i swear i wasn't trying to hurt you...

i laughed to myself. he seriously thinks i'm gonna fall for that? "you think i'm gonna fall for that?", i asked him. i started walking towards the door and he started to chase after me. "please ally, listen to me", and once he said that, ethan came in.

i just wanna scream out, til my voice breaks.