x.

chapter ten: the memory that i wanna forget is goodbye

allison's pov (a/n: listen to the only reason by 5 seconds of summer)

i looked at the most handsome boy in front of me. my breath started to hitch and ethan got up and noticed grayson inside the room. "grayson, what are you doing here?", ethan said. "i need to talk to ally. it's urgent", he said. "grayson, she doesn't want to talk to you", ethan told him. "i so want to hear this", i told them. "ally, it has to be private", grayson said. "let me guess... it's about your little girlfriend, katherine", i said. he looked down and i knew i was right.

"what about her?", i asked. "she's trying to kill herself", he said. "then why are you here? go help your "suicidal" girlfriend", i told him and pushed him towards the house door and pushing him out the house as well.

grayson's pov

i get i fucked up, but i only made that up so she can talk to me. but that didn't work. i just missed how close we all were. i know she misses me, i know it. i felt my phone ring and the one person that fucked up my relationship with ally popped up on the screen. "what happened?", i said.

"i'm pregnant"

and if i could have just one wish, i'd have you by my side