" Go talk to her. Right now! Because I'm raging and I wanna know what the fuck happened to her! " I said shaking my head with my eyes closed tight. All the bad scenarios of what could've happened to her were circling my mind and I was losing it. I thought of Geneva possibly hurting her. I thought of her mom or even Céance. Everyone was questionable and I wouldn't put it past anybody.

Satin

" Yea? " I said lowly pulling at the thread in my bed spread as Ski came into my room looking weird. I could already tell he was coming to ask what was wrong with me. It was actually funny seeing him try to seem caring and like a loving big brother when he wasn't, which I didn't hold him too much accountable for. Ski has been put in positions where he had to " protect " me but not anything drastic. I'm sure he didn't really know what to do right now. I know I wasn't acting as my normal self. I couldn't, my mind and body were like the burning neon liquids of a lava lamp at this point. I was all over the place, my emotions were switching between calm and crazy within seconds. My thought process led me to not know if I wanted to kill someone or feel worthless and mope. How about I just do both.

" Are you ok vro? You seem.. different. Did anything happen while we were gone? " he asked shyly plopping down on my bed beside me staring at the floor. I studied his facial expression to see he was worried and a little guilty. I instantly started to feel bad although everything that took place wasn't my fault.

Looking up at Ski made my heart burn differently as I took in the sight of his dark brown eyes that glistened slightly. I bit my lip wondering if I should tell him or just let him think I was just going through something less traumatic.

" Nah. I'm cool. " I lied smoothly nodding my head still looking at the thread gliding through my fingers and I fumbled with it. Ski didn't say anything as his eyes squinted. He probably thought I was lying which I was. I just didn't want to tell him. I'm not used to telling him my problems nor did I like to. Ski was known to run his mouth to everyone about other peoples business. Kind of like how you're mom would do after the she whoops you and calls all your family members to tell them. A fucking mess.

" So... wassup with the blood on your floor? " he asked staring down at what I assumed was a stained piece of carpet. I leaned over my bed and looked down at the relatively small patch of smeared blood on my sand colored rug. I easily thought of something to get him out my face.

" I didn't want to tell you but me and Jahseh did a blood bond. " I said purposely not making eye contact to seem sorry about doing so. Although we did, I knew very well that it didn't come from our bond. Ski's eyes got buck at my words as he stumbled for words.

" You and Jah did what?! " he screeched clearly pissed. I didn't know why, it wasn't like either of us had AIDS or something. He was doing the absolute most and I didn't have the energy for it.

" Ok Stokeley, what's done is done. No need to act a fool about it. Can you leave now? I'm about to change. " I said standing up, walking over to my door. He looked at me in disbelief and left as I asked. I could see him shaking his head as he walked into his room and slammed the door. What the fuck was he so upset for? I shook my head getting rid of my thoughts about his extra ass and got up only to sit back down. Since what happened I haven't really eaten nor did I have an appetite. I'm sure you could tell I was stressed about something just from my appearance. My eyes were slightly sunken in, my pores were as big as golf balls, small wrinkles were starting to grace my forehead and I just overall looked like trash. It was what I felt like so it was very fitting.