Chapter #1

Descriptions:

Stephan Salvatore

Wolf's name is Lucius and he is a gray wolf with white patches and is the biggest wolf in his pack. His world has stormy gray eyes.

All around COLD HEARTED guy and SUPER POSSESSIVE and MYSTERIOUS! He is very stubborn and won't admit to his mistakes. He loves the thrill of hand to hand combat. He is power hungry and when pushed to his limits can be your worst nightmare. Brags a lot and he has a lot to lose. Never liked the idea of having a mate to tie you down. Doesn't want to love anyone he feels will just die. Has a father as his only father since his mother died when giving birth to him. Was taught to be cold and to be merciless to others.

Ellie Gilbert

Wolf's name is Alex(a) and she is a full black coated wolf with piercing blue eyes. Her wolf is considered the size of a normal wolf unlike a werewolf.

Ellie is 17 years old though she looks to be the age of a small child which she loves. She loves going out looking like an innocent easy prey and easily dragging out her enemies. Ellie is the gang leader of the "Blood Red Hell Gang". Everyone in her gang went through a pact in which they tie their lives to there gang leader (Ellie) and they all have a tattoo anywhere of their choosing of a red blood rose entangled with moon. Ellie is also part angel and her eyes changes to purple accompanied with her black wings. In her gang she is called the "Devil" because she took over this gang when she was 10 years old killing the gang leader at that time. Ellie is RUTHLESS, holds grudges, is an official assign, killer, drug and weapon dealer, looks INNOCENT, powerful (though is not power driven) cold though when she trusts you she will do anything and kill anyone to keep you safe, loves kids, and LOVES paybacks. Has no family and her gang is her family.

Chapter #1:

"Max hurry up do you have to have so many knives to a party that we are only going to stay in for 15 minutes", I asked irritably as I tapped my foot losing my patience for my so called 'prodigy'. "Oh come on El, I can't help but be safe", replied Max as he whiskfully rushed out of his room and into the living room where I was throwing daggers at the wall 'literally'. "Seriously we just fixed that wall boss", he said as he let out a sigh. I stared at him with my look saying really-you-want-to-go-there. He put his hands up in surrender. "Anyways everyone is at the base so we can ditch this small house and finish the job. Unless you want to add another bow to your hair?", he said quickly changing the subject. I dropped my dagger in the small compartment in my inner thigh where I hid most of my weapons. "No I already look like a child and I don't want to push my luck to over exaggerating myself and receiving more attention to myself and you as well", I said as I straightened my red childish dress. Even I believe that I look like a child with the way I dress and my small petite figure. It makes it all the more amusing as I see the shock and fear that crosses my victim's eyes as they take their last breath. I smiled devilishly without even knowing a common thing I do when thinking of all the fun of killing. I heard Max shudder next to me. "Boss your making that look again", he said with a crack at the end of his sentence. I straightened out and looked myself over the full body mirror looking at myself if I look innocent. I nodded as my appearance resembled of a small pup. "You good, Devil?", asked Max looking at his own appearance that he has with a black tux and a black tie. "Yes though remember to call me by my real name Ellie to not grow attention. Got it?", I asked as I opened the door to our many private gang mansions and stepped outside. "Got it", I heard Max agree as I stepped into the limo that was waiting for us.

15 min. Later

"So remember the plan right", I whispered to Max as we both stepped out of the limo. "Yes. Now don't worry I will make sure to distract the alpha so you can kill the idiot who decided to stop paying us", said Max as he put an arm around my waist. We drew a little attention since I didn't know that we weren't supposed to arrive in style. I mean I do kill but at least I know how to be fancy. We came in front of the pack house of the strongest pack in the world. No worry, right? Well I am nervous but then again it's not the first time I haven't done something like this so scandalous of coming into an alpha's party scratch that the strongest alpha's party with only one other person for backup. Thankfully no one knows who we are since we usually wear masks for assignments. To anyone else we look like a father and a daughter though we both know that the real person in charge is me. Max 'guided' me to the main dining room. 'No offense to this pack though we have like 15 mansions that are bigger than this', I said to Max through our mindlink. He quickly answered while trying to muffle a laugh 'Thank god I thought I was the only one who noticed. I mean aren't they supposed to be the biggest and strongest pack in the world'.

'If we were a pack we would have been way better than this one though I do prefer laying low and not following any one's rules. AmI right?', I said as I tried acting naturally as helped Max put his hands in my waist as a sign to start dancing.

'Your right though I still like killing and my wolf is crazy trying to get me to kill someone right now', Max said with a little bit of embarrassment in his time as his cheeks tinted the lightest shade of pink. Like me most of my gang members are werewolfs though some are vampires and humans. In my gang anyone can join since we don't actually care about what species you are as long as your loyal to me than Im good.

'Try taking you mind off killing then and think of something else. If we get through this properly I will take you to get ice cream than you can kill the next person. Deal?', I asked as I surveyed the room trying to find the person we were paid to kill.

'Yay! I love you Devil', screams max through the mindlink and I can barely stifle the chuckle that tries to resonate out of me. My gang is my family and I would do anything to make them happy even if they gone through hell there is nothing stopping me from giving them a reason to smile.

'Devil loves you too. Now let's find that victim so that you can go kill as many people as you like while eating ice cream. Okay?', I asked with the most innocent childish tone I can muster. A smile spread across my face as I looked up to my prodigy's face since he is 6,3 while I am 5,2. In return he gave me a crooked grin.

'Okay. Oh and I see your victim he is next to the alpha. I'll go distract while you finish the job', he said as he tilted his head toward the bar where exactly are victim is standing nesting to Stephan Salvatore world's strongest pack alpha. Truthfully i don't hate him it's just that I don't exactly like his methods. I mean he doesn't even smile though I guess it is common to not smile while killing. Oh, well I guess I'm just special that way ;). 'Go', I said and the next second Max was next to Stephan distracting him as a good little demon that he is. Without another word I disconnected the mindlink and I was off to kill. YAY! 'Hey are you alive or what Alex' I mindlinked my wolf before stepping out f the ballroom/dining room. 'Yes I am alive thanks El though I don't know I feel intoxicated by a sweet scent' answered my wolf Alexa though I call her Alex for short. 'Well how do you feel about killing someone? Would that make you feel better?', I asked my wolf since we like to rotate on kills. 'Nah you deserved this kill. I'll just watch from the side lines and if I want to I'll take control. Alright?', she asked with determination in this sentence and I hadn't expected anything less from my wolf. I love her and that is the complete truth.We've been through hell and back and now I am THE Devil. 'Ya it's alright though don't force yourself to much afterall I wouldn't be the devil without you', I said with amusement in my turn talking about myself in the third person. God I am a child and that doesn't include the looks. I break the mindlink with my wolf and I start stocking up towards my victim who just so happens to be drinking a little too much whiskey for my taste though as long as he is dead in the next 5 minutes and I don't have his stench on me it's fine. I inhale a deep breathe and start playing my innocent act. My eyes start to get watery with force just like any other time I act. I sniffle trying to make my nose as red as they can be so he can tell I was crying.

I tap Greg Smith's shoulder and he turns around and doesn't see me. Go figure since even when he is sitting down on a stool he is still taller. Bruh life sucks oh well as long as he is dead :/ . He finally looked down to where I stood and his eyes shown confusion. Though I get it since this was a grown up party and I looked like a child. "M-my d-dad, I-i-i lost m-my d-dad. C-c-can you h-help *fake gulp and sniffles* m-me?", I faked a stutter as a response and he didn't even look skeptical. 'Ha that's on you boy' I thought as I mentally smirked though my wolf only playfully rolled her eyes at me. "Sure sweety do you know the last place you saw him?", he asked with concern. I almost felt bad though the key word here was 'almost'. I sniffed and wiped away some fake tears that flowed down my face. I nodded in response to make him think I'm too 'weak to actually respond. "Okay, can you show me the last time you saw him?", he asked. I almost laughed at how stupid this guy can trust someone. It's a wonder that he isn't dead yet. Well at least not yet. I smile to myself secretly so that he won't notice. As I start dragging him by the hand to his death.